• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS UK Pin Order Problem AGAIN (Vanessa/Ursula and Hercules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can anyone comment on...are there still pins that have not been delivered to this date (vanessa?). I ask bc I set up a pretrade with someone who confirmed they had their pin confirmed and coming some time back and I mailed my pin (an le 100) and I haven't heard from them in a couple weeks. No responses email or PM. Getting worried that this whole thing is going down in flames and that I'm might be out two pins now. Or maybe they are still waiting on a shipment (which would be nice if they would tell me that). Eeeeekkkk! I hope this isn't my second international trade gone bad :( I don't want to stop trading internationally, its fun, but not if my pins just disappear. Meh.... :/ grumble grumble grumble

With the current mess-ups that are occurring with DSUK no-one is really guaranteed their full quota of pins. All 4 of the last releases have gone bad, pin orders have been halved, some orders totally cancelled & the amount of pins available in stores has been reduced to fulfill mistakes. Bearing this in mind it would make sense to ensure that the UK trader has the pin in-hand before committing to mail your pin out - no word in 2 weeks is concerning & perhaps may deserve a bad rating on itrader in due course. I know that some shipments are late being sent out but that is no excuse for poor communication!! Sincerely hope that it works out for you, if it doesn't then I'd like to know who the trader is to potentially avoid

Last edited:
Hi,
I got my 2 pins yesterday my order was cut in half.
Its getting annoying now as I have not got many pins to trade lol hopefully they will sort something out!!!
Scrumpman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back