• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Academy Award Releases - who wants what???

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Academy Award Releases - who wants what???

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
16680416261159711991110.jpg

Ok I am going to this!! And pretty excited to say the least!!! Now for those of you who aren't going/can't make it I wanted to offer to purchase pins for you. So who wants what?? Do me a favor and post here. Otherwise my inbox might not be able to take it. I'm not worries about the limits because I already know of a couple of other DPF members who are going to go with me so we can figure it out. But I am going to max each type out at 7 :0) Even if you have already pmed me about this please post here. I will pm you with totals and paypal address.

WAITING LIST IN PURPLE - means I will do my best to get additional but can't promise anything.

Pooh Trophy - niknaxx, spiffie, huertajv, poohkat53

Stitch Trophy - erudolf, broncobilly83, imaevilfairytoo, kipup, huertajv, JessicaRules, dizneyusa // Unibear, YoSoyAhPuch, GreenHpper

Jessica Trophy - Abyssinian, erudolf, niknaxx, imaevilfairytoo, kidup, huertajv, JessicaRules // Dizneyusa, GreenHpper

Chip Trophy - broncobilly83, huertajv

Dale Trophy - broncobilly83, huertajv

Tinkerbell Trophy - Abyssinian, dizneydogs, broncobilly83, huertajv, dizneyusa, YoSoyAhPuch, Greenhpper

Mickey's House - niknaxx, spiffie,

Jessica's House - Abyssinian, niknaxx, JessicaRules, GreenHpper

SHIPPING: $3.00 for 1st pin plus $.50 for each additional.
(This pays for the envelope and Delivery Confirmation)

Last edited:
I'd like the Mickey house (#1 want) and the Pooh Trophy (if you can, but not priority)!

Thanks!

Stacey

Just making sure you still have me down for what we talked about before...
Pooh Trophy
Jessica Trophy
Jessica House
Mickey House

The jessica trophy?? or the house??

Oh, Trophy! Thanks so much!!!

Edit: duh, you weren't talking to me. But just for clarification! :lol:

Edit: Double DUH! :lol: You were talking to me in the first post after all!

Last edited:
Oh, Trophy! Thanks so much!!!

Edit: duh, you weren't talking to me. But just for clarification! :lol:

Edit: Double DUH! :lol: You were talking to me in the first post after all!

Whoa whoa! Someone seems a little giddy and excited! Is it perhaps because of a certain other thread you just created? haha.

OK sorry for going off-topic guys...carry on :)

Whoa whoa! Someone seems a little giddy and excited! Is it perhaps because of a certain other thread you just created? haha.

OK sorry for going off-topic guys...carry on :)

Dude, you are soooo spot on!!!! :lol: I swear, I'm about to jump out of my skin I have so much adrenaline running through me!!!

Awesome - you are going too?? You should come hang out with us!! :0) I might need to take you up on your offer - these are pretty popular :0) In fact sratch that - I will definitely need your help :0) Thanks soo much!

If you need help with the amount of orders, I will be willing to pick some up as well. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back