• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Academy Award Releases - who wants what???

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Academy Award Releases - who wants what???
Ok so Kidup has taken the surprise pin Jessica - that leaves 2 Chip N Dale ones.

JessicaRules and Niknaxx you were the first to respond. Please confirm that you want them.

If anyone would like them, I have both surprise releases available for cost or trade. One of each style is available. :)

I would like one of the Chip and Dale surprise release pins, not sure if I make the cut now or not? If not talesoftobv I would like a Chip and Dale pin.

Ok thanks JR -

Still waiting to hear from Niknaxx and now Spiffie you are in if you want one. Pming now!

Work2pin you are next in line so If I do not hear from either of them by 2pm tomorrow then it is yours!!!

Last edited:
You are all very welcomed!!!!

But quick update the pins will actually be mailed tomorrow - sorry for the delay but I am officially out of the state and on vacation til March 8th!!!! :0) But so I had a millions thing to do before I left and didn't get a chance to go to the post office since my normal one was closed due to road construction so it threw my whole plan off!!! But so my Aunt is mailing them for me tomorrow!! Sorry again for the delay! ( you should have seen her face - "All of those are pins?!?!?!?") lol . ..

You are all very welcomed!!!!

But quick update the pins will actually be mailed tomorrow - sorry for the delay but I am officially out of the state and on vacation til March 8th!!!! :0) But so I had a millions thing to do before I left and didn't get a chance to go to the post office since my normal one was closed due to road construction so it threw my whole plan off!!! But so my Aunt is mailing them for me tomorrow!! Sorry again for the delay! ( you should have seen her face - "All of those are pins?!?!?!?") lol . ..

People just don't understand how much happiness these little pieces of metal give us. :)

Thank you and we are waiting with bated breathe!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back