• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!
Spots updated!

There's 1 spot left that's awaiting payment. If payment is not received I will contact the next request. Here are some additional rules to the pin selection process.

Prize Selections
As far as what will happen once the last spot is paid for. Well I'm going to organize everyone's addresses then I will randomize an order starting from one and ending at 39. For example, the number one spot will be randomized from 1-39 and whatever is generated will become the new number. So spot 1 could become spot 25. If that makes sense. lol
For those who have more than one spot paid for you will pick 1 prize at a time. If you paid for 4 spots and your numbers are 5,15,2, and 30 then you will pick in the order generated.

Upon the order being released you will have 48 hours to choose your pin(s). If you do not confirm your selection, via comment here on this thread, then you will be moved to the end of the list. For example, if you're number 1 on the list and do not confirm your pin selection you will be moved to the 39th spot. Conversely, if someone is moved to the bottom of the list and you're in the 39th spot you will be moved up to the 38th place.

Shipping

Depending on how fast people respond once the order is announced I will choose a day to collectively send out all the pins.
Here's what I was thinking:
Monday January 27 (this is of course tentative and if changed I will of course notify everyone via a comment here)

thank you for your cooperation guys! Let's hope for a fun and quick selection.

-Jonathan

SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED!!!

Still getting all of the addresses together. The list will be posted tonight at around midnight PST!!

may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor.gif

*Side note*
If for some reason I cannot match your DPF name up with your address I will be contacting you for that information.

I do apologize if this occurs.

that is all,

-Jonathan

THE ORDER HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!!

*at the bottom of the list is the website I used, the time, and date so you don't think I made up the list on my own*

Congrats to everyone. I hope my pins will get great homes!

Starting with number 1 you have 48 hours to choose your prize. After a spot has picked I will highlight their name in a color meaning that they have confirmed their choice. Once a person chooses and confirms their prize I will put the prize they chose next to their name in the list. ​PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO SEE YOUR PLACE IN LINE

For information on the pins I have as prizes please check out my traders on pin pics alohaalien

thank you all and happy selecting!!

-Jonathan

#13 my lucky number! I sadly won't be getting the Elsa pin but I have my eye on a few of the other pins. Not bad for my first pin game :)

Last edited:
Back