• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!
PinPics say that name (alohaaliens) is not registered. Is this spelled right?

Last edited:
This is what it shows for each picture...

20131226_171940_LLS_zpsfe5d8514.jpg

For those of you that still see a picture here it says..."Look who's popular. Is this your photo? Upgrade to Plus for additional bandwidth. Photobucket

It is really strange that a couple of you can still see them. I am thinking he just needs to delete a picture from his photobucket and they will all come back. We have done that before... if I remember right.

Last edited:
This is what it shows for each picture...

20131226_171940_LLS_zpsfe5d8514.jpg

It is really strange that a couple of you can still see them. I am thinking he just needs to delete a picture from his photobucket and they will all come back. We have done that before... if I remember right.

I see a picture here too! :lol:

i am concerned about the 48 hour thing if so many of us can not see the pictures. Could someone make an entry with the thumbnails of the pins from pinpics? I would do it if I could see them. I know it is asking a lot but I know I would really appreciate it.

For those that see the photo's, this is what the box says...
"Look who's popular. Is this your photo? Upgrade to Plus for additional bandwidth. Photobucket"

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've won, I'm so excited! I just can't explain how I feel right now! I'm screaming and crying of joy! Thanks so much for this game Jonathan and most of all my mystery zapper! Sending you a big squeezy hug! :hug:

I would like Elsa please for my spot!

LET IT GOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've won, I'm so excited! I just can't explain how I feel right now! I'm screaming and crying of joy! Thanks so much for this game Jonathan and most of all my mystery zapper! Sending you a big squeezy hug! :hug:

I would like Elsa please for my spot!

LET IT GOOOOOOOO! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats! :D
Looking forward to picking my pin when it's my turn :)

OK I found the PinPics listing. Here are the pins for those that can no longer see the pictures.

Last edited:
Since Mickeymousje made her pick, I would love to take the princess and the frog Beloved tales for my spot. I am excited a wonderful spot for my first game

sorry guys! I was out and about today. Thank you for those who posted a pic of my pins. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Would you guys like me to post the pics provided by pin pics or try and re upload the pictures I took with my camera?

*will be updating the prize list in a bit*

-Jonathan

Pins taken:

Pin 99049: Elsa Stained Glass - Surprise Pin
Pin 95770: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Princess and the Frog
Pin 96908: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Vanellope #1 - GWP
Pin 98698: Frozen - Olaf

Next up is Allie.Pin then nsingleton:)

I think as long as we can have a running listing of what is available that would be best for those needing to choose. Here is what is still available...

Last edited:
I have been having a hard time choosing!!! :facepalm: I am not sure if I want a awesome trader pin OR an awesome new Jessica!!! :lol: But I figure, why not grow the collection if I can, so I think I will take the Jessica Rabbit-Witch on a cauldron! :D Never have seen this pin in person! :D

Back