• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
What ?? This is over ?? I was going ot bid and now I missed ... Waaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Slightly really sad that the auction isn't over for me yet!! XDDD

Congrats everyone :O thankyou auctioneers for the best auction yet...now ever one pretend this thread is a train wreck! It needs to have 10k page veiws

train wreck.

cnfirdale07sm.jpg

Now. get more people to view.

woohoo!!!!

Now, what do I do with the box and cert? hmmmmm.....

You may not think so, but you hold the last piece in someone try to complete a set that has been separated. Someone, anyone, will be willing to give you what you want if they are desperate enough to complete the set. And yes, this auction was a little bit of a train wreck.

Moe and Grim, thank you so much for this amazing auction! Really love you guys for giving other people a chance to get these pins, you both rock!:rock:

Congrats to the winners of these amazing pins! :D

i find myself viewing every time someone comments just to bump the view count. Is that :werd:??

at the rate its going since everyone knows who wont... this thread will have to move to discussion. lol

How will this record ever stand unless we get 500 replies to go with the over 10,000 views... It could be broken at any time with numbers like this...

Just a question... How many of you participated in both this record breaking auction as well as being part of the night we broke Grim's chat room record???

Grim still hasn't announced his Cruella winner, correct? Blacksmoke is traveling and I am keeping an eye on this for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back