• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: For any Prince and Princess Collector!!! JUMBO LE pin Ends Saturday 2/8/14 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: For any Prince and Princess Collector!!! JUMBO LE pin Ends Saturday 2/8/14 10pm PST

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Auctioning off this beautiful Jumbo Princess and their Princes pin!

Pin 50663: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Princesses Storybook Proof Series (Jumbo)
7 Trading
250 Wanting
pin50663

It is a gorgeous pin, I have just decided to focus on only those princesses I collect.

Tangled (Especially the BT!!!!:anxious:)
FROZEN (DSF, DS, Cross U, Blood Drive and DLP)

Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Enchanted
Also interested in BT's and Marquees

Dislikes
Hidden Mickeys (Besides new pascals and Rapunzel)
NBC
Jessica
Tinkerbell
Fab 5
Aladdin

Having this end on the 8th in case anyone wants to bid the WDI Rapunzel and Flynn. Im also ok with bids of pins you dont have yet if you can GUARANTEE you will be getting it :)

Ends 2/8/14 at 10pm PST

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!! :wiggle:

Here are some pictures of the actual pin, which don't seem to do it's beauty justice!
image_zps6533e2bb.jpg
image_zps4c6a3678.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I was JUST going to auction this pin!!!! Glad I peeked here first, so we aren't competing :D. Best of luck!!!

Oh thats too funny! I tried on FB but received TOO many messages, it was overwhelming lol! Good luck when you post yours!

My bid:

Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Pin 69876: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather
Pin 2849: Original Dress Princess - Belle

My bid:

Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Pin 69876: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather

Thanks for the great first bid!!

Don't think I can top the current bids, but I'll try anyway. Good luck with your auction! :)

PD6147 - Ariel Magnet pin
PD8744 - The Rose from BATB
PD10211 - Disneyland Paris Cinderella and Prince Dancing
PD12754 - Sparkle Princesses Ariel
PD14054 - DLR GWP BATB Map Pin - Flower Vase

I'm going to start with
Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled

I will work on getting a pic but it's rapunzel during the lantern scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, thank you everyone for the great bids!

First leader board!

Top 5:

1: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother

2: Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled

3: Katdianee- Pin 98981: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree

4: Clara9271- Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast

5: Docfish2u: Aladdin PODM (Jasmine)

I'm going to start with
Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled

I will work on getting a pic but it's rapunzel during the lantern scene.

Adding
Pin 95548: Jerry Leigh - 101 Dalmatians - Pongo, Perdita & Puppy

I will bid:

Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set)

and

Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

New Leader Board!

Top 5:

1: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother

TIED 2: Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled; Pin 95548: Jerry Leigh - 101 Dalmatians - Pongo, Perdita & Puppy
StarrySolo
Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

3: Katdianee- Pin 98981: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree

4: Clara9271- Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast

5: Docfish2u: Aladdin PODM (Jasmine)

Thanks for the great bids! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back