• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: For any Prince and Princess Collector!!! JUMBO LE pin Ends Saturday 2/8/14 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my tangled
eqapu5yp.jpg

And I'm going to add my dumbo PODM to my bid
zededy3a.jpg

Sorry the lighting is bad, I will try to redo it(they are at my parents house so I will take a new one next time I'm there)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my tangled
eqapu5yp.jpg

And I'm going to add my dumbo PODM to my bid
zededy3a.jpg

Sorry the lighting is bad, I will try to redo it(they are at my parents house so I will take a new one next time I'm there)

That moves you in to tied for first! Top three are very close :)

New Leader Board!

Top 5:

TIED 1: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Pin 69876: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather
Pin 2849: Original Dress Princess - Belle

TIED 2: StarrySolo Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

3: Elizaflowers Pin 28203: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Holding a Fish Bone Pen)
Pin 41718: DLRP - Ariel & Eric Dancing
Pin 91065: DSF - Beloved Tales - Monsters Inc.

4:Katdianee- Pin 98981: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree

5: Clara9271- Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast

​Thanks!! 3 days left! :)

Whoops! Sorry Reeneibakini! Somehow cut you out from the tied first! SORRY

Top 5:

TIED 1: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Pin 69876: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Art Nouveau Series - Sleeping Beauty, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather
Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled; Pin 95548: Jerry Leigh - 101 Dalmatians - Pongo, Perdita & Puppy & Dumbo PODM

TIED 2: StarrySolo Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

3: Elizaflowers Pin 28203: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Holding a Fish Bone Pen)

4:Katdianee- Pin 98981: DLP - Pin Trading Event - The Christmas of Rapunzel - Rapunzel and Mother Gothel with Christmas Tree

5: Clara9271- Pin 76679: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Beauty and the Beast

​Thanks!! 3 days left! :)

I bid
Pin PD77874: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #57 Scuttle
Pin PD77873: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #56 Sebastian

Thank you for your bid, I actually have both of those already but that puts you in 4th, Katdianne moves down one.

It's a beautiful pin; good luck with your auction!
Thank you!!

I'm confused who I am tied with at #2?
No one, sorry! Meant for it to be 1st was tied but I left it put in the second place spot too. It's just you :)

New Leaderboard!!

Top 5:

1: MikeDiaz: Pin 99527: DLR - Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive - Olaf (One of the frozen pins I need!:) )

TIED 2: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled, Dumbo PODM, Pin 94204: DLR - Window to the Magic - Peter Pan
(Thanks for the addition, I do like that one more, it's close, but not quite enough to break the tie ;) )

3: StarrySolo Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

4: Elizaflowers Pin 28203: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Holding a Fish Bone Pen)

5: Lizzard1515:
Pin PD77874: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #57 Scuttle
Pin PD77873: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #56 Sebastian

​One more day until close of auction!

Adding
Pin 80881: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel Stained Glass

LOVE IT!

New Leaderboard!!

Top 5:

1: Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled, Dumbo PODM, Pin 94204: DLR - Window to the Magic - Peter Pan, Pin 80881: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel Stained Glass

2: MikeDiaz: Pin 99527: DLR - Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive - Olaf (One of the frozen pins I need!:) )

3: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother

4: StarrySolo Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

5: Elizaflowers Pin 28203: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Holding a Fish Bone Pen)

I bid
Pin*99829:*WDI – Happy Valentine’s Day – Rapunzel and Flynn

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the great bid! I cant wait to see a picture of what the pin actually looks like!

That puts you as tied for second with MikeDiaz

Thanks!

New Leaderboard!!

Top 5:

1: Reeneibakini: Pin 90007: - Piece of Disney Movies - Tangled, Dumbo PODM, Pin 94204: DLR - Window to the Magic - Peter Pan, Pin 80881: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel Stained Glass

Tied 2: MikeDiaz: Pin 99527: DLR - Cast Member 2014 Blood Drive - Olaf & DisneyTechGeek: Pin*99829:*WDI – Happy Valentine’s Day – Rapunzel and Flynn

Tied 3: PurpleRose-Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother
Pin 2849: Original Dress Princess - Belle & LiliMay beauty and beast PODM- )I have a similar scene already, but it is pretty),Window to the magic rapunzel ( I have this one already)

4: StarrySolo Pin PD9311: DS - Beauty and the Beast - Stained Glass (Boxed Set) and Pin PD71711: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

5: Elizaflowers Pin 28203: Little Mermaid Wooden Boxed Pin Set (Ariel Holding a Fish Bone Pen)

​1 hour left!!!!

Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Rapunzel

Pin 90495: - Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid(GREAT SCENE)
pehezuqu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back