• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: For any Prince and Princess Collector!!! JUMBO LE pin Ends Saturday 2/8/14 10pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: For any Prince and Princess Collector!!! JUMBO LE pin Ends Saturday 2/8/14 10pm PST
Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Rapunzel

Pin 90495: - Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid(GREAT SCENE)
pehezuqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love that scene! Hmm ok for now, tied for 2nd!

Oh man you guys both sneak attacked! LOL

Ok I need some time to think this over. I will try and announce a winner, but I will post one tomorrow morning at the very latest!!

Thank you for all the great bids!

Ok I dont think I can make a decision tonight! I need to sleep on it. Its between Erin and Renne. I will post winner in the morning!!!! :anxious:

Ok.. NVM. Made up my mind! Reeneibakini is my winner!!! I just cant say no to my girl Rapunzel <3

Thank you so much to all who participated!!! It was so close!

Yay! Yay! Yay! I can't believe I'm going to have this pin!! And I only had to give up 3 pins from my collection! Thank you so much!

Yay! Yay! Yay! I can't believe I'm going to have this pin!! And I only had to give up 3 pins from my collection! Thank you so much!

So glad it's going to a good home! :) It's huge! You'll love it!

Ok closing thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back