• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free Zap Game!! Show me your wants :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Zap Game!! Show me your wants :D

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi guys!! I've seen a few people do free pin zap games so I thought i'd get in on the fun and hold my own!

I have 3 pins to give away which will remain secret so people cant just add them to their wants :p (they are nothing amazing just OEs, but its still a free pin right!! hehe)

All you have to do is show me your wants list on DPP and the first person to have one of the pins will recieve the pin! I have 3 of them to give away so there's 3 chances to get a pin :D!

Please post on here if you'd like a chance at maybe winning one of the pins then i'll check your wants list and if I find it on your wants I will PM you for your address :D!

Thanks everyone and Have fun!!!

tumblr_mkvu1uxHiE1s4ip83o1_500.gif

Hi Jennisney - Please take a look at my wants list on DPP. This is wonderful incentive for me to get it updated... I have to finish adding the US States pins, and the character train mystery pins.

Thank you for your generosity, and good luck to all who enter!

My DPP is charlottespins, although the pins on my wants list are mainly UP, I doubt any of mine are amongst your zap pins, but what a really kind thing to do! :) youre so great!

Seeing as how I only collect Jessica and Frozen, I am sure they are not on my wants list, but might as well try! :lol: Thanks for the great game!!! :bigthumb:

Mine is Rapunzelsalat. I'm still new to this all so my list is shorter. I'm slowly going through each of my pin interest and adding the ones I like. :) so far I've done most of Ariel and a third of Snow White and a little bit of Aurora. This is daunting! And fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back