• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
frozen-animation-600x883_zpscbf890e1.jpg

I am auctioning off the following t-shirt from Walt Disney Animation Studios.
The shirt features the cast of Frozen with a bit of a Star Wars theme.
The origin of this shirt is from the Frozen Animation department.

The winner of the auction will choose their size. These range in standard US sizes and also come in children's sizes.

So the Logistics...

End Date: 11/6/2013 (Wednesday) or 6/11/2013 (UK Wednesday) at 10pm PST
Rules: The standard DPF rules apply

What do I want: So I have a wants list that's very hard. But if you're willing, I'm ready. However, I also collection most princesses: Aurora, Ariel, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Fiona.. etc. I will also take traders, shiny pins, your artwork. I collect for friends.. Really, I'm easy.

What I don't really want: I'm not a Jessica fan. I also don't want your used t-shirts.. This one is new.

This auction is open to everyone. I will ship anywhere in reason. And, I'll also toss in a surprise too.

Have fun. And if you win this, I urge you to WATCH THE MOVIE.

I didn't see this one on your wants or collection but I will give it a shot!

pin97342

Pin 97342: DSF - Back to School ID - Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It-Ralph

well lets try a princess to start.
Belle:
Pin 93468: Enchanted Tales with Belle - Lenticular Magic Mirror Pin
Pin 88805: HKDL Belle, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth and The Rose At The Beach (Beauty and the Beast)

I'll create a leader board for this once 3-4 bids are reached.
Also - I'm not keen on ties, so my only non-rule rule is I won't be doing ties. :)

Oops:
Size Chart
Men/Unisex
Shirts

XXS

XS

S

M

L

XL

2XL

3XL

Chest (inches)

29-31

30-32

34-36

38-40

42-44

46-48

48-50

50-52

Waist (inches)

27-29

28-30

30-32

32-33

33-34

36-38

40-42

44-48

I'm just gonna see if any of this will work - using the "throw anything and see if it will stick" strategy as I don't have a lot of high end stuff!

Pin 61178: Target - Enchanted - Giselle
Pin 87315: Cast Exclusive - Rapunzel Bolo Lanyard
Pin 51058: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Ariel as Little Mermaid (Lanyard)
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 90908: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Aurora Only
Pin 93705: Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - Ariel ONLY
Pin 82018: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Rapunzel ONLY) (Post is a little bit bent)

trying my luck with some princesses... please let me know which (if any) you like so I can futz around with my bid.

Pin 96299: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Belle 3D
Pin 96298: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Aurora 3D
Pin 96512: HKDL - Princess Rhinestone Set - Cinderella only
Pin 94257: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Tiana ONLY
Pin 37771: WDW - Happiest Celebration on Earth (Jasmine)

Pin 85210: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Han Solo

All right, I said when it got to 4, I would make a leader board. So as things stand it looks like this:

1. (tie) Chroll, Psycho Pixie, Katelouise, dmsb1121

NO, I'm kidding.

1. Katelouise
2. Chroll
3. dmsb1121
4. Psycho Pixie

Wow, I'm not a Frozen follower yet and I'm not a huge Star Wars person, but if there is one thing I cannot resist, it's crossovers and that shirt is absolutely beautiful O_O All right, to start, I'll try:

pin97342th200
thumb130_201310065923.png

So that's the Vanellope ID and Rapunzel Maximus UK pin ;) To start...at least for now :p

Wow! This shirt is all kinds of crazy awesome!! I know I don't have anything that you want, hmm…have to try and figure something out

Wow, I'm not a Frozen follower yet and I'm not a huge Star Wars person, but if there is one thing I cannot resist, it's crossovers and that shirt is absolutely beautiful O_O All right, to start, I'll try:

pin97342th200
thumb130_201310065923.png

So that's the Vanellope ID and Rapunzel Maximus UK pin ;) To start...at least for now :p

So... THAT was a good illustration of an "epic" bid correct? Because Danged if I can find something to beat the DSUK Punzel and max.....

I doubt I can beat that Rapunzel and Max pin, but like I said, I'm ready to throw all of my pins at you for this, and I am still ready to do so...

GAME FACE: ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back