• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Frozen/Star Wars Crew T-Shirt Auction - Ends 11/6
Okay - it looks like Kupo takes the lead..

1. Kupo1121
2. Katelouise
3. Chroll

Im at DLR today, so my updates are slow.

Ugh, I feel terrible since so many Frozen-collectors want this shirt, but it's downright gorgeous!!!! If I don't win this, I somehow need to make my own, the art is BY FAR the best Frozen art I've seen anywhere :lol: It's a really amazing gift to give to people working on the movie ^_^

Ugh, I feel terrible since so many Frozen-collectors want this shirt, but it's downright gorgeous!!!! If I don't win this, I somehow need to make my own, the art is BY FAR the best Frozen art I've seen anywhere :lol: It's a really amazing gift to give to people working on the movie ^_^
Well, Matt, don't count us Frozen fans out yet. lol ;) There are a few days left...

Well, Matt, don't count us Frozen fans out yet. lol ;) There are a few days left...

IS THAT A THREAT I SMELL?????

Ralph-and-King-Candy-wreck-it-ralph-34782824-500-209.gif

Okay, I don't have very good pins, but I do like to draw, I can weave friendship-bracelet style keychains, and I have some German candy! So, here goes nothing...

I bid:
PINS:
pin94844th72
Pin 94844:WDW - Magical Manifestations - Cinderella (new on card)
pin65482th72
Pin 65482:DLR - Damselle Magazine Collection 2008 - October-(Princess Aurora) (new on card)
pin95099th72
Pin 95099:Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Snow White ONLY (purchased by me, directly from Disney. On original card from the box)

Arts & Crafts:
attachment.php

(I'm pretty sure it doesn't look as deformed in real life. I know I'm pretty much horrible at drawing compared to the talent of other members here, but I like to draw, so I thought, why not? I can try to draw a different character/scene if you prefer. Like I said, I am not very skilled, so I can only draw something if I have a reference for it. Here is a link to some of my other drawings CLICK ME)

And, a friendship bracelet-style keychain of the Little Green Men from Toy Story:
10900.jpg

Candy:

If you have any allergies, just let me know, and I will change my bid.
Now, I bid some candy/chocolate that I'm 99% sure you can only get in Europe (although, I think you may be able to get Ritter Sport in the US)
rittersport_winter_mandel.jpg
(Caramelized Almonds)
h6.jpg
(One box, 5 biscuits)

And lastly, ANY flavor Milka bar you may want, that I will be able to get here in Germany. (Please don't let my location affect your choosing of the winner of this auction; I have an American mailing address.)

Now, I wait :anxious:

Okay, I'm back :)

I now add to my above bid,

(in addition to the Ariel picture) A drawing of any Disney Character or scene from a Disney movie.

I have already provided a link to some pictures of my other drawings, if you want to use it come up with a character/scene you may want.

Sigh :( Sadly, I'm just not that good at art so I don't think I can compete, I might have 1 more thing to bid since I absolutely love this shirt, but it'll only be a pin(s) :( If food is game I'm good with that :lol:

Oops sorry for the double post. I forgot to bid. I will start with
Pin 30192: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Princess Profile (Cinderella)
Pin 40985: Japan Theater Stained Glass Pin Series (The Little Mermaid)
Pin 51472: Jerry Leigh - Aurora Wearing Crown and Cape

Well, seeing as I'll be at work when this ends, I guess I better finally put my bid in. XD

I kind of feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark since I know that you're going to get the LE Anna doll, but I do know that you love Anna in her green dress, so I'm going to try anyway...

So I bid my custom Anna coronation doll. She's not finished just yet, but I've been working on her for a little over 3 weeks...here's a preview of the individual panels that I am currently hand embroidering:

I can assure you she will be one of a kind because there's no way I will be doing another one. :lol: The bodice will be embroidered as well, she'll have a tulle petticoat (because I prefer my dolls with fuller skirts ;)), and I will also be doing her cloak/cape/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Though she isn't done yet, she should be done by 11/22. ;) Once she is complete, she'll have taken more than twice as long as my custom Elsa (not included, but to give you an idea of the finished product):

AND because this is a pin forum after all, I will also throw in this pin:

Pin 70427: DisneyStore.com - Surf Series - Ariel

Well, seeing as I'll be at work when this ends, I guess I better finally put my bid in. XD

I kind of feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark since I know that you're going to get the LE Anna doll, but I do know that you love Anna in her green dress, so I'm going to try anyway...

So I bid my custom Anna coronation doll. She's not finished just yet, but I've been working on her for a little over 3 weeks...here's a preview of the individual panels that I am currently hand embroidering:

I can assure you she will be one of a kind because there's no way I will be doing another one. :lol: The bodice will be embroidered as well, she'll have a tulle petticoat (because I prefer my dolls with fuller skirts ;)), and I will also be doing her cloak/cape/whatever-you-want-to-call-it. Though she isn't done yet, she should be done by 11/22. ;) Once she is complete, she'll have taken more than twice as long as my custom Elsa (not included, but to give you an idea of the finished product):

AND because this is a pin forum after all, I will also throw in this pin:

Pin 70427: DisneyStore.com - Surf Series - Ariel

:bowdown:

Welllll I don't know how to compete, these are awesome bids! Do you have any girls in your family interested in custom disney character hair bows?

I'm in awe at all of these bids. Really, I am. For those who bid pins, they've been amazing. Really, Kupo - you went well beyond what I had expected. Those who bid artwork and crafts, I'm just .. Wow. Really, the talent and effort you put into your work is .. Well, I don't even have words.

So while I think on this, let's talk surprise. You may not all have noticed I included that at the end. Here's the hint:
Youll have to provide me with two sizes... And it's not just two of this shirt. ;)

I'm just gonna see if any of this will work - using the "throw anything and see if it will stick" strategy as I don't have a lot of high end stuff!

Pin 61178: Target - Enchanted - Giselle
Pin 87315: Cast Exclusive - Rapunzel Bolo Lanyard
Pin 51058: WDW - Cast Exclusive - Ariel as Little Mermaid (Lanyard)
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 90908: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Aurora Only
Pin 93705: Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - Ariel ONLY
Pin 82018: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Rapunzel ONLY) (Post is a little bit bent)

Adding to my bid:

Pin 98737: Happy Halloween 2013 - Singing Haunted Mansion Busts

And I know these are only rough sketches but I offer you one of these or both if it will help my bid. A custom Anna or Elsa (or both) ear hat. I picked up all the supplies yesterday and I have snowflakes and rhinestones and all sorts of sparkly things to make these beautiful!
Anna's is a representation of her snow outfit and the A is from her face character's shoe.
Elsa's is a representation of her icy gown with rhinestones and a snowflake cape. I made up an E design so the hats would match

tumblr_mvs5humOJs1rwc4ijo1_500.jpg

and just so you know i'm good for it - i studied fashion design and here's some stuff I've made previously:

Top hat and embroidered corset - we had a hat making class which was fun! I used constellations as inspiration
http://media.tumblr.com/22a9c9eb6ea70baea5548bb760cb9e02/tumblr_inline_mvuncuE0ce1rpjy46.png
http://media.tumblr.com/6c4d7b1c36c16139216d447a2fdae894/tumblr_inline_mvund6U4KB1rpjy46.png

Costume assignment - made a Napoleonic coat
http://media.tumblr.com/0202b517eb02c01409c81ed121c54cd5/tumblr_inline_mvund876cx1rpjy46.png
http://media.tumblr.com/90ae91b8c604a432beae71008ed36791/tumblr_inline_mvundf7x9K1rpjy46.png

Shoe clips and hand embroidered shoes
http://media.tumblr.com/fc4e8de72f7fc238500c730ecfa01789/tumblr_inline_mvundoZK3S1rpjy46.png

Here we goooo!

Pin 96299: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Belle 3D
Pin 96298: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Aurora 3D

Pin 96512: HKDL - Princess Rhinestone Set - Cinderella only
Pin 94257: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Tiana ONLY
Pin 37771: WDW - Happiest Celebration on Earth (Jasmine)
Pin 85210: DLP - Star Wars Pin Event - Han Solo

adding

Pin 8256: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Princesses #8 (Esmeralda)
Pin 93376: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Jasmine
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back