• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 5 people left! it is so close I can taste it now... LOL! I would like to start this one on Monday if we can get all the spots paid for by then!

If all spots aren't sold/paid for, will you still have the game?

I just need those that have selected spots to pay and then we will have the game. I will just put my name in the blank spots and choose pins to keep when they come up.

I will be sending out the second payment reminder tomorrow.

I just need those that have selected spots to pay and then we will have the game. I will just put my name in the blank spots and choose pins to keep when they come up.

I will be sending out the second payment reminder tomorrow.

No need for you to take the spots. We just paid for the last 5 open spots.

amy, you have sent $125.00 USD to nena dickens.

All spots will be paid for by the end of the day on Friday. The people that still need to pay have been advised that if payment is not made by then their spot will be forfeited. This game should start by the end of the month. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

A huge thank you to the secret zapper who zapped me a spot as a birthday gift! Its to kind of you!!! Wish I knew who to thank!

I'm such a *nOOb* lolz, how does it really work? o_O

All you do is signup and pick a spot. When it is time for the game to start and the spots are paid for then the spots are put into a random organizer and a random order is selected for you to pick your prize. Everyone gets to select a prize (pin). That is the simple version... LOL

I have not heard a thing from the last 3 people we are waiting on to pay. If any of you know them please contact them and ask them to check into DPF. Thanks

I have not heard anything from the last two people other than one told me they would pay by last Thursday. If I do not hear from them in the next couple of days I might just move the deadline up to Thursday just so we can get this started.

Everyone has contacted me now. The last person is suppose to pay today (Wednesday). Norlando319 has asked for all remaining spots so the two spots that backed out will go to him. As soon as I have received the payments we will start! NOW, is when it gets exciting!

NOW, is when it gets exciting!

784.gif

I'm so excited :anxious: ... and I just can't hide it :anxious: ... I'm about to loose control and I think I like it :naughty: ... I'm so excited :anxious: ... and I just can't hide it :anxious: ... and I know ... I know ... I know ... I know ... I know ... I WANT IT!! :naughty: Pins that is! LOL!! :lol::lol::lol: Just seemed appropriate for this game!

Last edited:
I'm so excited :anxious: ... and I just can't hide it :anxious: ... I'm about to loose control and I think I like it :naughty: ... I'm so excited :anxious: ... and I just can't hide it :anxious: ... and I know ... I know ... I know ... I know ... I know ... I WANT IT!! :naughty: Pins that is! LOL!! :lol::lol::lol: Just seemed appropriate for this game!

:lol: I had the same song in my head haha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back