• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over
It's not done editing yet. It's to clarify cost per spot + shipping costs. Because the grand prize was the last edit, but one of the first edits was changing the pricing. Changing the first post to change pricing isn't allowed after the first spot is chosen. So I've clarified it with the game starter.

Just sit tight and I will be replying to the newly edited post shortly.

Thanks for the clarification, Li!

I see the cost and shipping changes now, and I’d like to remain in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Spr175psu
@firechief18
@stratasfan
@Disneychildwithin
@summerskin
@Imaniceshark
@stitchismyspiritanimal
@CCofRR13
@CanaDaLE
@SoraPandora
@bcol
@Ajk
@slbrabham
@DisneyJ
@lynn99
@AlaskanMalamute
@boule
@broadwaybookworm

@Haunted575 is going to post an update on the first post. Once that happens, I will review and give my OK to it. If you want to still participate in the game after the update is posted, please confirm by posting in this thread.

Thanks!

please wait to respond to this post/thread until after the first post is updated and I've given my stamp of approval on it!

Going to try my hand at a pin game! There are 40 spots but you can choose from 41 prize lots.

Payment will be PayPal as Goods if the game fills up. A DPF moderator (@starry_solo or @Ksnuggles ) will run the randomizer for order of selections.

Game spots (US) price:
$26.00 per spot
$4.00 shipping for first spot, $2.00 shipping for each additional spot

Game spots (International) price:
$26.00 per spot
$14.00 shipping for first spot, $6.00 shipping for each additional spot. The difference on actual shipping will be refunded.

Pin notes: I am original owner of the Dark Tales. All AP and PP pins were pulled from pin boards at Love is Adventure pin event.

Grand Prize winner can choose one of the following:
1) 138784 DS Castle Cinderella;
2) 47996 Storybook Princess Jumbo - Aladdin and Jasmine; OR
3) 98982 & 98983 DLP Rapunzel Sleigh with Maximus

Grand Prize winner is whoever places #1 in the randomizer run by @starry_solo or @Ksnuggles

EDITED: by moderator @starry_solo on 6/13/2020 at 3:55 P.M. Pacific (Disneyland) Time.

ok, peeps, I edited the post and have given the OK to start the game again.

If those who have already claimed spots will please confirm that they want to remain in the game, that would be great.

Thanks!

I did see the original pricing change and saw that it was cheaper than the original (at least for second pin and beyond). And same is true if the okayed revision. So yeah, I’m still in for both my spots. thanks.

giphy.gif

#4 and will add #26

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ok, peeps, I edited the post and have given the OK to start the game again.

If those who have already claimed spots will please confirm that they want to remain in the game, that would be great.

Thanks!

@boule please confirm if you would like to keep your spots. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back