• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Haunted’s Pin Game - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to @lynn99.

If someone chooses a certain lot, I may be messaging you to see if you are up for trading as there is a specific one the little one wants. Luckily, it's not one of the one's most people who are participating collect.

It states in the original post that the person chosen to pick first is the grand prize winner
Huh. Interesting. At the time I read that to just mean the first person on the grand prize randomizer. But I see how it could mean the first person on the "regular" randomizer. If that's the case, extra major congrats to @lynn99 .

Huh. Interesting. At the time I read that to just mean the first person on the grand prize randomizer. But I see how it could mean the first person on the "regular" randomizer. If that's the case, extra major congrats to @lynn99 .
I could be wrong but I read it that there was only one randomizer being run and the person in the number spot gets to pick from the Grand Prizes

Wow! Congrats @lynn99 ! First game that the #1 pick gets the grand prize!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Anyhoo...

giphy.gif

You’re up, @lynn99!!

I'll take #1 - Dark Tales - Cruella
Nice choice. If I hadn’t just gotten that pin in an awesome trade with @starry_solo I would be far more upset. :D
@Haunted575 I have a question about the tweedles pin in #39. It looks like the pupils are missing from their eyes. Is that the case? Or is that just how the light is reflecting in that picture?

Edit-Sorry, didn’t see the pause before sending.

Nice choice. If I hadn’t just gotten that pin in an awesome trade with @starry_solo I would be far more upset. :D
@Haunted575 I have a question about the tweedles pin in #39. It looks like the pupils are missing from their eyes. Is that the case? Or is that just how the light is reflecting in that picture?

Edit-Sorry, didn’t see the pause before sending.

2 demerits for you @Ajk

Here is another pic of the Tweeds - the eyes are gold
8777d37103b3e27546820d9ff53ddd4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back