• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Ohio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Ohio!

SereniTEA

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I'm new to the group. My two princesses and I have been trading/collecting for seven years or
so. My favorites are Ariel and the princesses. My daughters like Tink, Pooh and Mickey Heads.
We just introduced new friends to trading for their trip in August and they are hooked.
Now we are looking for ways to bring the magic here to the Canton, OH area (you know, Football Hall of Fame?).
Joy & SereniTEA!...Kim

Hey...We travel to Pitt every so often. Hubby did his emba at u of Pitt, graduated last year. I also have a good friend in Cranberry, that may join you in spreading the magic. I'll email her! ... Videogameguy!

Last edited:
Welcome to the DPF board. I used to live in Summit Station, Ohio. If you ever need anything from WDW let me know. Since I now live in Florida I go quite often. Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back