• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I DO NOT want an Ugly Belle Pin ~ Opninons Please on this Disney Auctions Belle Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO NOT want an Ugly Belle Pin ~ Opninons Please on this Disney Auctions Belle Pin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello!

Does anyone own this pin or has seen it with your own eyes?
Pin 42768 Disney Auctions - Home for the Holidays - Belle & Beast Only

Belle Beast.jpg

I have had my eye on it and am thinking of getting it, but I am SO Picky about Belle pins ~ there are so many Ugly Belle Pins out there and I don't want to spend the money on this if it is not just beautiful.

So ~ looking at the picture, tho I like it ~ I am wavering ~ Belle looks a little too "sketched" ~ does the pin look like this or is it much prettier to actually see it?

Thanks for your insights!

I think it's a very pretty pin, but opinions are like armpits - everyone has one and they all stink. What don't you like about it? If you can figure that out maybe you can overcome it and like the pin.

Usually photos show off details well, but miss on richness of coloration. Since this is an actual photo of the pin and it is large enough to see the details, then regarding the appearance of Belle's face I would say that what you see is what you will get.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE! Since this is a picture of the actual pin, and you are wavering, pass until you get to see it physically. You'll either trade for it then or be relieved you passed on it. :)

Hello,

We own this pin and Belle's face is a small part of the pin and not as noticable as that Pin Pic picture.
DSC01459.jpg

I owned one of these once and was a little disappointed in the size - it seemed somewhat small and it really looked "scrunched" (?) together IMO. They are hard to find though.

Hello,

We own this pin and Belle's face is a small part of the pin and not as noticable as that Pin Pic picture.
View attachment 2545

Ok ~ I about thought may way out of getting this ~ until I saw this picture! LOL! :0) So much prettier!
Fluffycat1 ~ are you going to Love Is Magical Event by chance?
If you are, would you mind bring this pin so I can see it? Then maybe I can decide if I will buy it after all.

THANK YOU ALL for your FABULOUS IMPUT!! I HAVE truly APPRECIATED all your comments!!
With your help, I have decided to wait til I can see it ~( tho I am not sure that will ever happen!)

I just REALLY HATE UGLY BELLE PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Sorry, we can't go to the event. We always sponsor, but we do go to the Central New Jersey Pin Trading events Swap til you Drop and Trade til you Fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back