• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I just received my holiest of holy grails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my holiest of holy grails

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well, I would have never believed it but I just received my holiest grail in a recent trade. This pin is so rare (LE 15)that I never in a million years thought I would ever get it. I didn't even bother putting it in my signature as I never thought it was obtainable.

Here is the pin:
pin34257

Pin 34257: WDW - Happy Haunts Ball 2004 - Ghoulish Gatherings (Cruella De Vil)

Thank you Louis (pinpics 21blackjack) for this Fabulous trade.

Wow, one day I hope I can get one of my LE 25 Figaro pins. Congrats and I can only imagine that smile on your face

Congrats. That means there is hope for the rest of us seeking low LE pins. The one you got is so cool. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back