• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

In light of tomorrow's Tangled release

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of tomorrow's Tangled release

Patronus

.:*Ohana means family*:.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
TANGLED ON DVD TOMORROW! It can't come soon enough! :anxious:

So I figure all of us Tangled addicts are dying for them to release a 6 pin set. If you could create your own Tangled 6 pin set, what would you want your pins to feature?

I was going to title this thread "Tangled 6 pin set" but I know if it were me reading that, I would just about pass out with excitement, just to be disappointed when I finally opened it. So I spared you the disappointment :)

i would love a tangled pin of rapunzel as a little girl,and of course the pub thugs, and her evil mother.and i would love one of her and flynn on the water releasing their lantern.

I'd love to see one of a young Rapunzel, Mother Gothel with the 2 brothers, Rapunzel and Flynn on the boat, Pub Thugs at the Snugly Duckling, Flynn and Maximus giving each other dirty looks, and then one of the Tower in the woods with the golden flower somewhere on it.

I actually have to go and buy it tomorrow, since neither me or my little sister have watched it yet. Plan on having a movie night this weekend with her to watch it though.

I would like to see some pins showing Rapunzel's artwork that she drew in her tower, the tower itself, a pin with the lanterns being released from the castle, Mother Gothel, the goon twin brothers, and some of the Flynn Ryder Wanted posters with all the different depictions of his nose...

Hmmm, I think I would like to see these MOST:

Flynn and Rapunzel in the boat during the lantern scene.
Mother Gothel when she says "Surprise!" (When she just climbs the tower after announcing what's for dinner.)
Vladamir with his Unicorns, smiling.
A larger pin with Maximus and Rapunzel playing tug-a-war with Flynn. LOL
Pascal in his dress
Rapunzel's Painting of the floating lights

I have a lot more ideas, but I think those would be the ones I want to see first/most. :3

Please listen, Disney, please.

Good idea for a thread Patronus!!

I absolutely love this film and so does my girlfriend and thus it was a great opportunity to get her in to pins!!! :) She has her own Tangled corkboard now!! :)

First of all we definately need one with Rapunzel and her FRYING PAN!!!

tangled.jpg

or.. lightsaber...

rapunzel.jpg

(Joke)

It would be nice to see one of little Rapunzel gazing up out to the night sky...

apples.jpg

Our favourite character is Pascal. These are some classic expression we would like to see besides the obvious choice of Pascal in the pink dress...

Pascal the thug..

pascal1.jpg

Pacal jumping...

pascal.jpg

And I am really ashamed that nobody else has mentioned this one yet... ;)

pascalflower.jpg

What do you recon??

Martin :) :) :)

I really like the guys from the Snuggly Duckling. You know, The cupid would have been perfect for the "Love is Magical" event in February, but maybe he's too new and they're really promoting Duffy.

All the suggestions so far are really great so I just want to add this one. I'd like to see a dangle pin of Rapunzel's mobile.

Shouldn't a Tangled dvd release pin be coming out now? I've been looking in the upcoming release section on disney, but only found one for Tron.

Shouldn't a Tangled dvd release pin be coming out now? I've been looking in the upcoming release section on disney, but only found one for Tron.

I want to say I asked this in some other thread a few months back (I don't remember which though!) and not all dvd releases have pins :( which makes me sad because I was really hoping for one! It's been a while since any Tangled pins have been released in the states. I do adore my Paris pins though - they're so pretty!

Having not yet seen Tangled (don't get upset, I'm buying it today) I plan to watch it today and then, if I love it as much as the rest of Disney's movies, decide what pins to get. I know I want the horse, Max, and I haven't even see the movie. I love all the ideas. Hope Disney reads this thread.

Having not yet seen Tangled (don't get upset, I'm buying it today) I plan to watch it today and then, if I love it as much as the rest of Disney's movies, decide what pins to get. I know I want the horse, Max, and I haven't even see the movie. I love all the ideas. Hope Disney reads this thread.

Go Margaret, go! Get the movie! :) Tangled really does have some beautiful pins

I want to say I asked this in some other thread a few months back (I don't remember which though!) and not all dvd releases have pins :( which makes me sad because I was really hoping for one! It's been a while since any Tangled pins have been released in the states. I do adore my Paris pins though - they're so pretty!

I was hoping I missed the notice somewhere. Maybe it will be a suprise release? I mean they had a pin for Prince of Persia dvd release. The least they could do was create one for a popular movie like Tangled.

I was hoping I missed the notice somewhere. Maybe it will be a suprise release? I mean they had a pin for Prince of Persia dvd release. The least they could do was create one for a popular movie like Tangled.

Fingers crossed for a surprise release! I want an actual pin set from DS.com - even if I have to ignore the cries of my wallet :lol:

So did anyone buy the limited edition Tangled dolls today? I had no idea about them and found out when I went to Disney Store to pick up my pre-ordered Tangled as a customer bought the last ones. They looked beautiful!

I didn't get the dolls, but I was told about them when I picked up the DVD. I did however buy the snow globe and the limited edition tower :)

Check DS.com as that's where I first saw it before I even went to the store. But it looks like Mother Gothel is already sold out...

If only I had the money, I'd buy everything!

I didn't get the dolls, but I was told about them when I picked up the DVD. I did however buy the snow globe and the limited edition tower :)

Check DS.com as that's where I first saw it before I even went to the store. But it looks like Mother Gothel is already sold out...

If only I had the money, I'd buy everything!

Thanks! It didn't occur to me to check DS.com. Wow, can't believe the dolls are $100!

I pre-ordered the LE doll on ds.com when it was first released just waiting for it to be delivered along with the DVD. This is the 4th doll in the series. The others have been Snow White, Tiana and Belle. With Snow White for sure and I believe Tiana the DVD came with the doll for $100 but then starting with Belle you had to buy the DVD separately but the price remained the same.

I was watching Tangled last night and couldn't help but think how much I would like a pin with Rapunzel and her frying pan. I have been trying to resist collecting Tangled pins but if a pin like that came out, its on like Donkey Kong! :lol:

I'm just watching this for the first time, and I had to press pause to come to this thread. Definitely want to second any requests for Rapunzel with her frying pan, and Pascal in the dress, but also? Something with the rats from the Snuggly Duckling. The crazy rat thug, the two rats dancing next to Pascal, or the floral arrangement with the rat on top of it. I laughed - alot.

OH!, and a "Best Day EVER!" spinner or rotating dangle or something, simulating Rapunzel swinging around the tree.

-JD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back