• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! January RAK "Victim" IMAGE HEAVY

RAKed! January RAK "Victim" IMAGE HEAVY

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hello All
A little while ago I sent a PM to starry_solo asking if I'd been missed off the January RAK list as I'd not received a message , turns out there was a reason , I am the lucky recipient :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:
Here's what I've received so far ...

Christine (CcofRR13) sent me a pair of Cheshire cat pins & an awesome Jafar slider

Michelle (Vixy) sent me a cool DLP attraction pin meaning I have just one to go and a cool Star Trek model kit , I'm going to try building it tomorrow

Kim (SiuJerkJai) sent me a lovely Hot Air Balloon pin , again just one to go now

(ShelterKat) sent me a brand new pass holder , it'll be coming with me to WDW

Stephanie (Loomi) sent me a magnificent pair of Donald pins and an excellent Cheshire Cat pin I love

Thank you all for the amazing gifts and kind words , I feel very fortunate to have made so many friends . I look forward to a pin-tastic 2015 , I have something special planned for May/June this year when I'll be giving back to a community that's given me so much already .
P.S If you've sent me something and I've not mentioned you yet Ill be sure to add you as soon as it arrives :bigthumb:

Congratulations David, you deserve it for all your kindness and the things you do for others :- )

Congrats! I'm so happy mine made it there; I used the "large letter" mailing for the first time and wasn't sure the USPS would get it to you. :)

Such an outstanding package...congrats!!! :bigthumb: :hsd: I need to at least dig out where I put my blank cards...that way, even if the card is all I can afford to send, I can get back into being a part of the RAKs! :) This was very much deserved, and I am so happy that you were brought some joy! :)

I have been such a flake on here lately. I am so sorry to have missed your RAK. I seem to seldom have time to check this site out anymore. I am glad you were chosen. You deserve it!

I received another parcel today from Docfish2u , I had arranged to trade for this pin with David then he went and sent it as a gift , so that's two of my grails he's knocked out :tigger:

I'll need to ask snow to update my signature again :cheshire:

I received another parcel today from Docfish2u , I had arranged to trade for this pin with David then he went and sent it as a gift , so that's two of my grails he's knocked out :tigger:

I'll need to ask snow to update my signature again :cheshire:

I am known as the Grailslayer for a reason. :lol:

Last edited:
Back