• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!
Oh my goodness this is so truly amazing!! :bowdown:Thank you so much for providing us with the opportunity to get these pins!!!

I love so many of these pins! I would love any of them but the ones I am most interested in are:
1. Tangled hinged book
2. Enchanted hinged book
3. Belle and sheep

Like I said I would love this whole set but in case preference plays a factor into eenie meenie miney moe I wanted to make sure I listed them :)

Thank you so much for spreading the spirit of disney:hug::wavey:

This is a really wonderful thing for you to do for those of us who live too far away to attend these events. I'd like to be included in the eenie, meanie, moe process. I'd like the Brave pins and the Enchanted book, but if I can only have one pin it would be the Enchanted Book, as I have a real chance of having all of the Enchanted pins, and less to of Brave since I'm so behind and have no one to help me catch up. Again thank you for offering to do this.

If for some reason they released any type of Aladdin PTD, I'll be eternally grateful to be put on the PTD list as well too. But I wouldn't mind if there wasn't, a PTD pin is a definitely cool type of pin :D

In using my scientific method and being the 100th post on this thread you are guaranteed one princess pin if I obtain a certain amount of sets. Let's see where the next one comes from.
so do we need to be like every 100th post then or? Sorry! I am probably over thinking things like usual! HA:crazy: and congrats Boule! As Mr. Potato Head said "way to go Idaho!"

Last edited:
Wow Angel this is so kind of you!!! I would like to be put in for either of the Brave pins please. Good luck to everybody. There will be 10 very lucky people!!!

so do we need to be like every 100th post then or? Sorry! I am probably over thinking things like usual! HA:crazy:

I think the 100th post just happened to be part of the random selections. I could be wrong, but I don't think it will be every 100th. Then again, it's Pin-a-Colada's games and rules ^.^

Congratulations, boule!! :D

Last edited:
i hope he doesn't holler, then you will have to let him go....

ok I'm stopping now LOL

Last edited:
In using my scientific method and being the 100th post on this thread you are guaranteed one princess pin if I obtain a certain amount of sets. Let's see where the next one comes from.

Ah, the peace of mind of being chosen! Congratulations boule! Make it count :D

eecec23b2e1347f25af88b27443e73456cec961af5f0989fb9b8202ed2040f1b.jpg

Omg! Thank you so much! :) i like this very scientific approach ;) haha i would love the enchanted one if possible. Thank youuuu! I never get any pins at cost, so you've made this Canadian girl very happy! :dumbo:

Hello!
This is such a lovely thing to do! And this was the first thread I came to when I logged onto the forum for the first time in months, and I'm already posting!
If possible I would like to be entered for both the Brave pins, and the PTD pins if I'm not too late! And if you ship internationally? ...

Thank you!

Back