• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!
b0d43f76dea647acaea91bd902b6e5cd.jpg

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I literally LOL'ed.

May I participate for one of the hinged books. This is super cool of you to help people out.

Hi :wavey:,
Would love to be included in the grab bag ptd. Have just made payment there now and sending pm.
Thanks a million for doing this,
Fí

Since Boule wants Enchanted, can I put my name in for the PTE dangle instead? And is the PTD list full or can I snag one? Sorry, Im a bit confused about whats going on!! :)

Angel, your name is so you, because you truly are an Angel :hug:
I don't know if I'm too late but I would love a chance at the Tangled open book and 2nd choice would be the Princess Event dangle pin.
Thank you so much for offering this

Since Boule wants Enchanted, can I put my name in for the PTE dangle instead? And is the PTD list full or can I snag one? Sorry, Im a bit confused about whats going on!! :)

The specific Princess pin that a chosen DPF member will receive is still open. That decision will be made the day of the event, Saturday, depending on how many pins I receive from the pin Illuminati

I'd be interested in the blind bag PTD if still available. Please email payment instructions.

Again thank you...

Would also love to be considered for the blind PTD bag. Angel you are so nice for doing this. Please let me know about payment. Will also send a PM. Thanks again.

Oooooh! These are sooooo pretty! I would like any of those, especially the Tangled one! But really, I love them all!
Can you put me in too? Thank you so much!! That is so nice of you!

I amended my entry (#46) to include the Brave book and placed them in order of preference. I know I am pretty far down the list but would love to be put on stand-by for the blind PTD pin. Thanks... (now to scrounge up some money!) Let me know about payment.

Back