• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone wanting to swap for the other princesses or low value pins I have an Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora for trade still need Jasmine, Rapunzel and Belle :)

I have a spare Belle and Rapunzel and am looking for Cinderella. Let me know if you want to set up a trade :)

My store has completely sold out and took the display out I guess the limited till the 25th was true! & I still need to find Snow White!

I think they're just limited to the stock they have and removing the display when the stock runs out. The one I've been going to has hardly any left and hasn't restocked all week. I hope you manage to find Snow, I only just got her - she seems pretty elusive, got doubles of loads of others but only one Snow.

I wonder why they limited stock, why not just make more if their popular lol. Never known kinder eggs fly off the shelf as quickly! One of the ladies who works in the co op mentioned her daughter has many doubles so she is going to find out if she has a spare Snow for me:) let me know if any of you have a spare snow! I have doubles of Aurora & Ariel.

To anyone wanting to swap for the other princesses or low value pins I have an Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora for trade still need Jasmine, Rapunzel and Belle :)

I have a Rapunzel that I would trade for your Cinderella!

EDIT: I just noticed that Madeline has already offered you this trade so please consider her offer before mine!

Last edited:
That's really rubbish... Stupid Lincoln indeed! I still have spares if you want to see if we can arrange a trade for something else for them?

Thank you :) I will let you know!!!

Im going to town again in like 10 minutes for another search!! :( My boyfriend has been looking everywhere for them too and he hasnt seen them... we live in the same town though :lol:

I have 2 auroras and 1 Ariel up for trade Cinderella pending, will trade for low value pins or other Disney merch main interest is The Little Mermaid.

I know it sounds silly, but as a American who sorely misses Kinder chocolate, I have no access to these and would love a little Rapunzel figure. Happy to pay for it if anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with!!

I loved these when I was a kid. I can't believe they're illegal in the states! I remember one time a Cruella figure was one of the toys inside the balls. I really wanted it and I had for a while. Then I finally got her and my mom was like "You got Cruella! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Haha it sounds kinda lame one but it was funny at the time :3

Last edited:
nu3atyjy.jpg

YAY!!!!!!! My dad got me 4 eggs!!!!

The 2 snow whites are for trade as I don't collect Snow White!

I'm looking for Belle, Cinderella and Ariel please!!!! Also jasmine but I'm not too bothered if I don't get her haha

I know it sounds silly, but as a American who sorely misses Kinder chocolate, I have no access to these and would love a little Rapunzel figure. Happy to pay for it if anyone has an extra they'd be willing to part with!!

If I ever find these eggs in my town and get another rapunzel she's yours :) xx

I have a spare Rapunzel (and Aurora)! PM me if you are interested, it would cost me £3.50 to post her :)

Jennifer, I expect Matty would be interested in trading for your Snow! You should PM, they have Ariel that you're looking for and you have the Snow white they need!

I am only left looking for Cinderella. I have more Auroras than there are Disney Parks, two Belles and an Ariel.

Jennifer, I expect Matty would be interested in trading for your Snow! You should PM, they have Ariel that you're looking for and you have the Snow white they need!

I am only left looking for Cinderella. I have more Auroras than there are Disney Parks, two Belles and an Ariel.

Thanks for remembering I was looking for Snow:) Be glad to get Snow because they are hard to get now. They should release disney villain kinder eggs lol

My husband got me the last 5 eggs from our store, I've got a Belle & Snow White so far. Think I've been lucky getting Snow so early! I'm hoping I get Jasmine in one of my remaining 3! I'm impressed so far by how they look though for such small figures.

Okay, I am still looking for Cinderella! I have to trade: 4 Auroras, 2 Belles, one (badly painted so I understand if no one wants her) Rapunzel and 1 Ariel.

If anyone has a spare Cinderella and needs one of my spares, please PM me! I don't really want to be buying any more eggs, especially since the nearest Co-op now I'm at home is ages away and they probably won't have any stock left, so I'd much rather trade for her. Also, my offer still stands from before - anyone in the US (or elsewhere) that wants one of my spares, I'll happily send them to you for cost + shipping, just get in touch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back