• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
OK, I'VE BEEN BIT BY THE BUG...again...well, I've always been a big fan of kinder eggs anyway :)

I got two Ariel's, two Snow White's and two Jasmines o___0 (and two Thor's.) So, I bought 8 eggs - and four were doubles ...argh!!!

I will be happy to trade my doubles!
I am trading: UPDATE (speck of purple paint on her arm, otherwise flawless paint job) Snow White only They all have good paint jobs except what I said about Ariel's arm, and they all have the papers.

Jasmine and Thor on Hold

I am looking for Belle and for Marvel - Spiderman, Venom and Loki

Those eggs are *not* from Kinder, but from Zaìni, it's a different company and the eggs are only made of milk chocolate, where Kinder also uses white chocolat.

No, I got them here in Belgium, but I've only found them in 1 store so far.

The toys nowadays are much different then when I was little. Toys now, are eather in 2 parts to put together, and some figurines are just complete already.
When I was little, it was mainly cars and airplanes in the eggs, and they came like this, in tiny little pieces.
7874322_f260.jpg

I remember that too. When I was little I remember I had an Asterix figure that was SO detailed he came in many parts!
the helmet -separate
the two wings on his helmet - separate
torso, both legs, both arms - separate
belt, separate
moustache - separate
NOSE - separate!
Eyes - separate on a sticker sheet, had to add them to his face

That's like twelve pieces! Now many kinder toys average between two and four pieces to assemble - or the dreaded ONE!

Though, I've no complaint with the quality of these Disney princess,es I am especially impressed with their pretty faces and Ariel is awesome!

Last edited:
I tried to get some more today in the only Co-op near me and they were completely sold out :(. So I am definitely unable to buy them in order to get Cinderella.

Please, if anyone has a spare Cinderella, let me know! I'd love to trade for her rather than have to turn to eBay to buy the last figure like I had to do with my Monsters University collection last year.

Serafina, welcome to the party! I recommend you PM Cocosianelle as I believe she has a spare Aurora and is looking for Jasmine or Ariel (plus she is awesome to trade with). Did you know there are two versions of Ariel? Definitely got to be on the look out for that. Are you still able to get eggs where you live? If you come across a spare Cinderella, please let me know! :)

There are like...30? of these still at my local village co-op ! (when I checked 2 hours ago, they are open to 11pm ) aargh! Thankyou for the advice and I will keep a look out for Cinderella, I will probably buy 4 more tomorrow but if I get doubles again I'm resorting to ebay

There are like...30? of these still at my local village co-op ! (when I checked 2 hours ago, they are open to 11pm ) aargh! Thankyou for the advice and I will keep a look out for Cinderella, I will probably buy 4 more tomorrow but if I get doubles again I'm resorting to ebay

Man, you're lucky! They seem to be sold out most places. It's definitely worth seeing if you can trade here on the forum before you resort to eBay, I'm sure you'd be able to get a full set through trading. After all, I'm only one away :)

I will probably definitely get some more tomorrow then!

OMG I have both versions of Ariel! I did not notice!

Still no luck in my town for these :(! I still need belle and cinderella, and id like jasmine but I'm not TOO bothered if I don't get her! I have a Snow White for trade :) belle being my main want then cinderella hehe! I wish I could find these in my town :( I might have to resort to eBay too! But from what I've seen they're selling for silly prices!!! Don't really feel like paying £3+ for something that cost 80p :/

Sooo sorry I am in the middle of trading with another person right now so Jasmine and Thor are now on hold
And I decided to keep Ariel after I noticed she was a variant

..I promise to try to resist to stop spamming the kinder thread!!

Sooo sorry I am in the middle of trading with another person right now so Jasmine and Thor are now on hold
And I decided to keep Ariel after I noticed she was a variant

..I promise to try to resist to stop spamming the kinder thread!!

Oo what do you mean that Ariel is a variant please? Do you have a pic? :)

Oo what do you mean that Ariel is a variant please? Do you have a pic? :)

Ah I can't take a picture right now *update* - took one anyway. It is not too noticeable, and was discovered by two other ppl in the thread before me :D

Ariel can ever have

- A dark bluey green translucent glittery tail

OR

- A light green opaque glittery tail

*EDIT* OMG I just checked their papers and they are different!

They have assemble illustrations showing the two different tails, opaque and transluscent!

*edit again* the large illustration is different too, showing opage and translucent (really hard to notice) so it is both images that are different

Opaque Tail Ariel is product code MPG FT139
Translucent Ariel is product code MPG FT139 A

This must mean Translucent Ariel is the variant (which makes sense anyway) as the papers for the others do not show a letter after the number

arielvariant_zpsd26081bc.jpg~original

see how in the image on the left the tail is a bit different with a pink sheen

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with Cinderella? I have four Auroras, two Belles, Rapunzel and and Ariel (translucent tail) for trade. My other half bought me a couple more today looking for Cinderella and got another Belle and opaque tail Ariel so I could trade those two, would just have to get them from him as he's at uni 3 hours away!

Glad to hear they've restocked in some shops. I wonder if the one I went to yesterday might get more...

Anyway, if you've got a spare Cinderella please let me know :).

I have some kinder egg princess doubles of Belle, Cinderella and Ariel which I would trade for Disney comics ,Disney pins or Care bear blind bag figures ,please pm if interested, thanks.
I don't need the princess kinder egg figures so please don't offer those.

Last edited:
I have some kinder egg princess doubles of Belle, Cinderella and Ariel which I would trade for Disney comics ,Disney pins or Care bear blind bag figures ,please pm if interested, thanks.
I don't need the princess kinder egg figures so please don't offer those.

Ah, you have the last figure I need but I've only got princesses to trade. Sorry I don't have anything you're looking for, unless a small group of Frozen stickers would interest you?

eze7emu7.jpg

Thank you Matthew for Ariel!!!! My friend has a spare Ariel with her variant tail too so I have both ariels now too ^_^! I think I'm going to keep my Snow White so I have the full set when I get belle, Cindy and jasmine :)

eze7emu7.jpg

Thank you Matthew for Ariel!!!! My friend has a spare Ariel with her variant tail too so I have both ariels now too ^_^! I think I'm going to keep my Snow White so I have the full set when I get belle, Cindy and jasmine :)

Thanks, happy you got Ariel. Kinder need to release the frozen ones in the uk now lol! I wonder if we will get them in March when the dvd comes out:)

I went to look for them again at my co op....still none :(
they must think im so weird, i keep going in and looking at the chocolate and near the tills then leaving hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back