• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 spare aurora's and one spare jasmine if anyone would like to trade for some Tangled merchandise? stickers, posters, anything really :p
and I hope we get the Frozen kinder eggs soon too! :D

I caved and bought another egg today as my store got more stock, so now I have a Belle and a Rapunzel to swap - I'm just looking for Cinderella!

Hi guys if anyone is interested I have a full set of the kinder princess and spares I'm willing to sell and ship worldwide they come in the yellow pot without the egg so perfectly legal x

I'm still looking for Cinderella, guys! Aurora, Belle and translucent tail Ariel up for trade. I'd really love to finish this collection but have no way of buying any more eggs.

If it's of any interest, I have lots of spare Frozen stickers (for the Panini album) so if you don't need the Princesses I have, we could arrange a trade for some stickers :). I've even got a few glittery ones!

If anyone is selling Belle, Cinderella and Jasmine i'd be interested in purchasing them :) Hopefully for cost + shipping :) thanks! xx

EDIT: Thanks to a sweet zap from Echo and Teddy_ruxpin I just need Jasmine!!!

Last edited:
I have a Belle I can sell you for cost + shipping, PM me if you're interested! :)

Thank you for the offer, but I was just super kindly zapped by Echo the Belle and Cinderella figures from Teddy_ruxpins game!!! Thank you so much though!!!!

I hope you can find Cinderella :) If I ever find the eggs and get a cinderella she is yours!!! :)

Im just looking for Jasmine now :)!

Thank you for the offer, but I was just super kindly zapped by Echo the Belle and Cinderella figures from Teddy_ruxpins game!!! Thank you so much though!!!!

I hope you can find Cinderella :) If I ever find the eggs and get a cinderella she is yours!!! :)

Im just looking for Jasmine now :)!

Aww, how kind! I'm glad you got them. Fingers crossed I come across someone with a spare Cinderella soon. I hope you find your Jasmine too :).

There are still trays of them in my local village co-op, four whole trays of Disney princesses o_0!!
I don't believe they are being restocked - they just are not moving because no one is buying them here, except me!! There are only three marvel eggs left but I did just get the last...fourteen or so, for people at work (easter bunny came early guys!).
I bought another two princesses, the '2 for £1.20' offer was removed today, and they were back at 89p. However, the discount still applied when I took them to the till! I am not keen on buying anymore because I have everyone but Cinderella (is she super rare or something?) I shall scream if I find another Snow White or Ariel I have like 4 Snow Whites -_-

I am really sorry so many people are having trouble buying, probably they are really popular in most areas and also they are coming to an end soon or something? Good luck with your searches

I have just bought Cinderella on ebay for £2 I consider that a better deal than buying another ton of them, I went through 12 and did not see her or aurora (luckily I will soon get aurora in a trade :)

Last edited:
I got the last two at my local co-op this morning. Just grabbed them as I hadn't seen them before.

And I got 2 sparkly tailed Ariel. So if anyone wants one pm me :)

There are still trays of them in my local village co-op, four whole trays of Disney princesses o_0!!
I don't believe they are being restocked - they just are not moving because no one is buying them here, except me!! There are only three marvel eggs left but I did just get the last...fourteen or so, for people at work (easter bunny came early guys!).
I bought another two princesses, the '2 for £1.20' offer was removed today, and they were back at 89p. However, the discount still applied when I took them to the till! I am not keen on buying anymore because I have everyone but Cinderella (is she super rare or something?) I shall scream if I find another Snow White or Ariel I have like 4 Snow Whites -_-

I am really sorry so many people are having trouble buying, probably they are really popular in most areas and also they are coming to an end soon or something? Good luck with your searches

I have just bought Cinderella on ebay for £2 I consider that a better deal than buying another ton of them, I went through 12 and did not see her or aurora (luckily I will soon get aurora in a trade :)

I think in certain areas different characters must be rare! The first one I got was Cinderella and then I kept getting Ariel's, never got Snow White had to trade for her.

When I opened the ones my dad got me I had 2 snow whites :lol: my friend got 4 eggs and got 3 ariels and 1 Snow White! Hahaha! I just need jasmine now if anyone is selling her for cost please <3

I'm so grateful for all the help people have given me with these!! ^_^

I just got Aurora and Belle over and over again! Only encountered one Jasmine and one Snow, and still have yet to get Cinderella. Can't buy any more eggs though :(. I don't think I'm going to find Cinders, I really don't want to resort to eBay, it would be so nice to have finished a collection just by buying in the shop, and trading on here.

Ok so I have two Auroras & two Belle's to trade, I still need Ariel (wouldn't mind both versions), Rapunzel and Cinderella. Cinderella would be my last choice as I'd rather Madeline got one before me :)

I've still got 5 eggs to open so I'll update once opened but I can't face any more chocolate!

If anyone has a Jasmine for sale for Cost + Shipping i'd love to purchase her :)!

I really hope you find Cindy madeline :(! My friend went to the co op in her town today to get more eggs and they were sold out!! :(

Ok so I have two Auroras & two Belle's to trade, I still need Ariel (wouldn't mind both versions), Rapunzel and Cinderella. Cinderella would be my last choice as I'd rather Madeline got one before me :)

I've still got 5 eggs to open so I'll update once opened but I can't face any more chocolate!

Aww, bless you for saying that, thank you. I hope that two Cinderellas will appear so we can both get one.

Thanks for your well-wishes too Jennifer :)

I am quite convinced by all this, that Cinderella might be 'the rare one' she also takes centre stage on the pamphlet (though that is not unusual)

I'm looking for Marvel - The Lizard x2

For trade I have
Captain America x2
Snow White x 3
Belle x 1

Last edited:
I bought ten kinder eggs today. 5 princess and 5 marvel. Was at the co op in another town and they had 3 mixed trays out. The girl said they've been flying off the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back