• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Circus Poster release
I rolled out of bed around 5 a.m. on a Saturday morning. The light poured in through the bent shades, shining bright on my pounding head. I couldn’t exactly remember what happened at the bar last night, but I managed to find my way back home.

“Must have been one hell of a nightâ€, I said out loud.

Trying to find my balance, I stumbled into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. I could hear murmurs outside my door.

“ Hey Brenda, did ya’ hear?! Some gal is giving away free pins down on 152[SUP]nd[/SUP] street! There even may be some PTD in it for us.â€, said one of them.

What a surprise. I could hear their feet patter down the stairs and out onto the street like the cockroaches they were.

Never trust a dame giving away free pins.

I was in the middle of solving one of my biggest cases that would get me out of this wrenched town, but something told me that I needed to follow those two saps. I grabbed my trench coat, tucked my pistol beneath my arms, and flashed out the door before the two sharks could get too far.

Trouble was looming this morning, but I can’t say I didn’t miss it.

ooooh isn't Disney Noir just the dreamest? I love his swave and mysterious ways ... and he is a bit of bad boy too ... always had a soft spot for those types, lol! Ah well, I'm old and decrepit now ... but when I was young I would have swooned over Disney Noir!! I can even hear the music playing in the background ... Sinatra, Coltrane ... and the old black and white movies ... ok I'm not that old but I did watch them with my Dad, lol! I think Disney Noir is the "Humphrey Bogart" of our day!! :naughty:

ooooh isn't Disney Noir just the dreamest? I love his swave and mysterious ways ... and he is a bit of bad boy too ... always had a soft spot for those types, lol! Ah well, I'm old and decrepit now ... but when I was young I would have swooned over Disney Noir!! I can even hear the music playing in the background ... Sinatra, Coltrane ... and the old black and white movies ... ok I'm not that old but I did watch them with my Dad, lol! I think Disney Noir is the "Humphrey Bogart" of our day!! :naughty:

The way you worded that I thought you were talking about me, not that alcoholic crime fighting detective...

He may have a way with words, but in the end he is a washed up detective trying to fight a battle in the pin world that can't be won... These are dark dangerous streets and he just isn't ready for that challenge from what I have seen... Bwahaha

Not very nice....I'm not being nice by calling out the jerk who took a prank way beyond a reasonable joke? At least two people got out of bed and drove down in the middle of the night in Hollywood. Then made up bunch of BS to cover their behind when they discovered how much of a jerk they were being. I'm sorry but I do not tolerate immature punks who try to mess with people thinking they're being funny. When I say get a life ...I'm really saying grow up and start thinking about how your actions affect people. Please stop worrying about the poor feelings of the jerk and start thinking about the girl who drove all the way down there with friend/ relative in the middle of the night. What do you think she thought of the person the second she realized she'd been had? I'm sure something more harsh then loser came to mind. I make no appologies for the harsh words. The person who did this in the first place should know that they can't get away with stuff like this and should be embarrassed for trying to do so.

I wish I knew who it was but the coward won't step up

next time someone says they're going to zap you your grail and then says "LOL SYKEEEE JOKES ON YOU!" I will think that it was kinda funny.

(obviously I wouldn't think it was funny at all... just *plain* mean... im just trying to make a point)

I thought it was funny in the sense that it was clever and brilliant

i wonder if noir will ever get to the bottom of this towns problems...

With this new ptd drug and his constant abuse of adult beverages it doesn't look like he will figure anything out either...

Looks like these dark streets will be ours to rule forever... Bwahaha...

Viva la goons!!!

lol!!! Moe, the Pinfather.

Last edited:
Overall it was an interesting night lol, lots of drunks walk the streets haha. My gf and I got numbers 185-186 but it was all good it was a really interesting night and got to meet someone else from our hometown that trades oins

I wonder if Noir will ever get to the bottom of this towns problems...

with this new PTD drug and his constant abuse of adult beverages It doesn't look like he will figure anything out either...

Looks like these dark streets will be ours to rule forever... Bwahaha...

Viva la Goons!!!

He may have a way with words, but in the end he is a washed up detective trying to fight a battle in the pin world that can't be won... These are dark dangerous streets and he just isn't ready for that challenge from what I have seen... Bwahaha

Ok, I seriously laughed really hard at these comments. :rofl: Just picturing it all in my head. Very funny!

--Melanie

DSF should start letting people draw numbers from the BACK of the line to the front at the announced time....do that every other time maybe until people stop showing up so early

Orininally posted by Goofy_Moe ...
The way you worded that I thought you were talking about me, not that alcoholic crime fighting detective...

Hmmmm ... you do have a very similar way of talking and dealing with all the Pin crisis ... and you have a bit of the bad boy in you too, lol! And you certainly have roamed the dark and dangerous streets defending the innocent and pure of heart ... and you're definitely swave and mysterious ... hmmmm ... maybe YOU are Disney Noir??? lol! Just in case, I will keep your secret, lol! Seriously though, YOU are truly a princely Prince with a great big heart of gold ... or maybe it's made of marshmallow, lol! Whatever it is, you truly are amazing and I'm very thankful to know you! :bowdown::bowdown: Wishing you all the very best!! *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back