• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Summer series release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just popped up on their FB page. A nice twist for people with higher numbers!

akRrV5z.jpg

That's a smart idea to release a surprise pin for those that miss out on the original release. Unfortunately it still means that 186 people would have missed out but that is still better than 486 people missing out!

The line sure did jump within the last hour of wristband hand out.

Good luck to everyone, hope you get a good number!

Last edited:
Love the way this surprise release came about ... what a great idea! I hope the Soda Fountain does this again!! Really clever and this way more people go home with something!! :rock:

Between this Jack pun pin that matches a 2011 set and that surprise release Stitch event dangle pin (both lower edition sizes and prices) it looks like they found some random older unsold pins in a closet somewhere and decided to sell them. lol

I never did understand why the pun pins weren't just released as a set but are released every so often. They are a nice set :D I saw the pins and Vanellope and Olaf are definitely the nicest, thankfully Vanellope is mine ^_^

Congrats to anyone on here who managed to get the summer set or Jack surprise. I love that they had Jack for 401 and up. That way at least you got something if you were in 401-700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back