• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to buy/trade for these 29 pins..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the first pin on your want list, Stitch with the Bikini Top, Shane (SimbaNala) has on his sale page. $3.75, since it is an open stock. Have you checked with him yet about it?

thanks for that, I dont get a chance to read all the sale thread especially if they list them without pictures...sends my eyes funny so I will send him a PM, thanks very much :)

I do have these two: but currently they are only for trade for something on my wants list. If you ever decide to trade for them and can acquire something I am looking for, let me know!

Hello,
I believe I still have the Stitch with Rafiki and may have the Stitch with evil queen as well. I can check my inventory tomorrow if you would like me too. I am not at my shop today.

thankyou mydpins, I replied to your PM.

Gillian, I sent out a few trade requests for a few of your pins, hope I hear something.

Also updated list as was able to trade for 2 pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back