• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My 1st ~*Creative*~ Trade Auction; New PASCAL Pin# 91773 from Paris <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

My Very 1st ~*Creative*~ Auction! <3
I have never done this, so I hope I didn't miss anything ;)

PIN UP FOR AUCTION:

[pinpics]91773[/pinpics]: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal

**This Pin is Stunning and Very Large as you can see by the Picture of it in my Hand!**
BTW - I Have Huge Hands lol <3

DSCN9152.jpg

****Actual Picture Taken By Me****
Members Trading: 11
Members Wanting: 112

This pin features Pascal from Disney's Tangled (Raiponce).
Back of the Pin Reads:
Official Pin Trading 2012
Cast-Members Refresh Lanyard 2012
Disneyland® Paris logo
© Disney

RULES:

1. The Pin pictured below is up for trade auction. The pin will be given to the best offer posted.
2. Traders who are interested in bidding must post a clear bid of pins.
3. PINS DON'T HAVE TO BE ON MY WANTS LIST!
4. Once a day, I will post the leaders of the auction until the Auction is Over.
5. Bidders are able to change or add to their bids Before the Auction is Over.
6. Deadline for posting a bid is SUNDAY, AUGUST 19th, 2012 AT 12:00 AM EST.
7. A winner will be announced on Monday at 12:00 PM EST.

HINTS:

THINGS I LIKE: Jumbo Pins, Pin on Pin Pins, Sparkly Pins, Pretty Faces on Pins.

THINGS I DISLIKE:
Pins with Defects/Scratches, Pins with Rubber, Pins with Low Wants and Really High Trade Ratios, Pins with Dates, Years, Names, Words(Unless it has meaning to me).

WHAT I COLLECT:
Orange Bird, Tangled, Brave, UP, Princess & the Frog, Jessica, Disney Afternoons, Big Beautiful Princess Pins, Ect...

pascal.png

Looking for a 1st True Home for My Last Pascal!!!
Best of Luck To ALL <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Pin 89544: DSF - Gold Coin Series - Jessica Rabbit

Pin 68084: Disney Store Europe - Cinderella Closet Spinner

I just wanted to be first for a minute. :)

Such a cute pin! :)
My bid:
Pin 52608: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Aurora)
Pin 86056: DLR - Travel Agent Ariel's Undersea Adventure

:rofl: Vixy & Vicki you girls are crackin' me up! Vicki and Clara <3 Thanks for the Great Bids already!!! <3
Thanks Juan I know this pins is so pretty! I couldn't believe how fast I got rid of them though :shock: so I figured I would do my first auction with my last little guy <3

Here are More Pictures to get a better Idea of the size too!

DSCN9160.jpg

***SIDE NOTE; the DSF Pascal is NOT part of the Auction <3 I Simply used it for the Size Comparison! <3
And a Close Up! <3

DSCN9161.jpg

Best of Luck! <3​

Last edited:
Dang it - I'm going to have to bid on this auction. What else are you hiding from me????? Ok, I'll find something to bid. Should have held on to that Gnomes pin.

Oh man... Clara is bidding... Darn... Best of luck to everyone. I totally think this auction is gonna be awesome. Good luck everyone and best of luck to Laz. :)

xoxo

Okay so here is my first Leaderboard! Yay <3

1. huertajv
2. Talesoftobv (very close second cause I love that tink! <3)
3. Clara9271

Gosh this is already a hard decition <3 Thanks for the great bids so far! Love you guys and gals! :)

oh pascal!

Let's try these from your wants ... Pin 16882: DLR - Treasure Planet (Amelia). And

Pin 16886: Treasure Planet (Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back