• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]
So much awesome stuff! I loved that movie growing up, so fun and Meg was awesome.

Thank you both, it means a lot to me and was a favourite growing up too. Meg is definately a stand out character, so much sass xD

Thankyou ^-^ I thought you where yelling at me then, I was like 0.0 :'( xD.

I put it in the centr of my canvas then with a pencil i made little lines where all the lines left the edge of the pin, if you get me. Then I took the pin off and continued to draw the scene as I thought it would go. I then inked it and coloured it trying to match the colours as best I could, let the ink dry then popped it back into the holes it made earlier.

I love that method! I gotta try it!

thank you :) I've seen it but didnt realise it was on the disney store! not sure if i will get it yet, I dont want to sound obnoxious wearing it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back