• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]
Very impressive collection :D. I love that Hydra snowglobe! Also, I love what you did with the Beloved Tales pin. That's really creative :).

Thankyou! I really cannot believe I own the snowglobe and I am so greatful for it. Thankyou :) I tried to theme each canvas to the central pin.

wow these are amazing I am really wanting your snow globes those are a beauty everything you have super impressive.

Thankyou, it means a lot.

Do you have the mcdonalds plates? I see them all the time at thrift shops, if you want I can try and find them again... :x

In thrift shops? omg so lucky! Thankyou so much for the offer but I just traded Kevin for them, cant wait to get them.

This...all of this...is just amazing! I'm so jealous of your collection! Those damn watches! They're so random but I love 'em! Lol. And I love the titans so that Ice Titan just kicks so much butt. I can only imagine what the other big toy titans look like, if they exist, that is! :)

Aww thankyou :) I love the watches! I am afraid to break the statue ones but I wear the kids one all the time, there are a fair few hercules watches out there and they all rock! I love the ice titan, I saw the cyclops advertised on the back so he exists. Then there are battle packs, by the looks of them these titans are smaller but still fairly big, I really want them but they only come up in america and have stupidly high postage to the UK or dont post at all but they are generally around $20 so your in luck! There is hercules on pegasus which I think would look great next to the hydra! Then there is anouther Ice titan, the rock titan I think maybe the lava titan but dont hold me to it :p (each come with a little hercules hence battle pack). - :lol: sorry for the overflow of information, hope it helps :)

Aww thankyou :) I love the watches! I am afraid to break the statue ones but I wear the kids one all the time, there are a fair few hercules watches out there and they all rock! I love the ice titan, I saw the cyclops advertised on the back so he exists. Then there are battle packs, by the looks of them these titans are smaller but still fairly big, I really want them but they only come up in america and have stupidly high postage to the UK or dont post at all but they are generally around $20 so your in luck! There is hercules on pegasus which I think would look great next to the hydra! Then there is anouther Ice titan, the rock titan I think maybe the lava titan but dont hold me to it :p (each come with a little hercules hence battle pack). - :lol: sorry for the overflow of information, hope it helps :)

No problem at all! Those sound awesome! I looked up some on eBay and found the Rock Titan battle pack, which is my favorite Titan. That thing looks crazy cool! And I found out that I have the Hercules action figure that came with the Nessus two-pack. These figures are so cool. I can't believe all the amazing action figures, and figure packs they had. It's amazing! I've seen some before but I didn't know that all the Titans got a good amount of merchandise. And I saw that big Hydra you have on eBay with the big head as well and it's quite the pricey purchase. That figure is surely a great addition to your collection. I really wanna snag some of these figures off of eBay while they're still up! :)

No problem at all! Those sound awesome! I looked up some on eBay and found the Rock Titan battle pack, which is my favorite Titan. That thing looks crazy cool! And I found out that I have the Hercules action figure that came with the Nessus two-pack. These figures are so cool. I can't believe all the amazing action figures, and figure packs they had. It's amazing! I've seen some before but I didn't know that all the Titans got a good amount of merchandise. And I saw that big Hydra you have on eBay with the big head as well and it's quite the pricey purchase. That figure is surely a great addition to your collection. I really wanna snag some of these figures off of eBay while they're still up! :)

They are relly nice! I hope you get some! Yes I saw the Hydra and gave a mad little giggle. I like mine just fine considering he cost me £10 :lol: I know the hydra is very rare though but I think its a bit too pricy. I would love to see your herc collcetion ^_^

Wow you are SUCH A LOSER. geez.

(remind me to neeeever post my Lion King stuff LOL)

I think it's FREAKING amazing your family is helping you with this love! My grandma thinks I'm crazy! XD

Wow you are SUCH A LOSER. geez.

(remind me to neeeever post my Lion King stuff LOL)

I think it's FREAKING amazing your family is helping you with this love! My grandma thinks I'm crazy! XD

I would love to see your collection! My family thinks I'm nuts but they have for years, now it's just "oh Mary-Lou did this", "yeah sounds about right" xD this is my smallest collection and i've been collceting for about 5 years now? they've been picking up bits or me for years, I am very greatfull.

Last edited:
They are relly nice! I hope you get some! Yes I saw the Hydra and gave a mad little giggle. I like mine just fine considering he cost me £10 :lol: I know the hydra is very rare though but I think its a bit too pricy. I would love to see your herc collcetion ^_^

Well unfortunately, it's not that much :( Long ago, I used to have a lot more Herc things when I was little, especially the McDonald's toys. But my mum gave a lot away when I was younger... Probably one of my most favorite toys I lost was this huge Pain toy that was plastic but the detail on him was amazing. But recently I got my grail plush from my cousin, which is the Disney Store Hades, which I have wanted since forever and day. Every time he goes up on eBay, he's always around $60 and up, some I have seen go for a hundred dollars :eek2: But I have him now, and he's one of my most prized possessions :)

null_zpsba5e3835.jpg

null_zps265afb05.jpg

null_zps036477a6.jpg

Well unfortunately, it's not that much :( Long ago, I used to have a lot more Herc things when I was little, especially the McDonald's toys. But my mum gave a lot away when I was younger... Probably one of my most favorite toys I lost was this huge Pain toy that was plastic but the detail on him was amazing. But recently I got my grail plush from my cousin, which is the Disney Store Hades, which I have wanted since forever and day. Every time he goes up on eBay, he's always around $60 and up, some I have seen go for a hundred dollars :eek2: But I have him now, and he's one of my most prized possessions :)

null_zpsba5e3835.jpg

null_zps265afb05.jpg

null_zps036477a6.jpg

aww that sucks :( I love the plushies they are my fav!! Especially the pegasus. That jade is great! I've contemplated getting the cites action one. The book is epic :)

How did you get so many Hercules things?! I'm OBSESSED!! It was my first movie when I was a child. All I have are 18 pins, a baby Pegasus plush my boyfriend bought for me during his visit here in Orlando, an adult Pegasus plush, the DVD, VHS, and a small Hades button.

That collection is fun! It brought back warm and fuzzies just looking at it, especially the McDonalds toys!

wow, that's one heck of a post day indeed! i'm loving the barbies, especially the pegasus ^^ and what is the white hydra thing? is it a wall decoration?

wow, that's one heck of a post day indeed! i'm loving the barbies, especially the pegasus ^^ and what is the white hydra thing? is it a wall decoration?

Thankyou I am very hppy :) No its a lunchbox and thermos! I will be using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back