• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys, I have tried it before but bad pictures :lol: Well I have split my collection into sections and taken decent pictures :p
Will add pictures if I am lucky enough to get more merch - my new pins get updated in my pin trading thread.
The only thing that doesnt have a picture is my hercules duvet, but considering almost every picture is taken on it, I think I am forgiven. When the collection isnt being herded onto the bed to take pictures it exists on 3 shelves ^^

Hollie has told me to add this very cute lithograph to my list for my birthday <3 Thankyou very much
4829498108_c7c9382634.jpg

tumblr_mnb1sbhDbq1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Garret zapped me this amazing japanese set I don't think I will ever get over.

tumblr_mnb1slG5y51rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I found this really old valentines set on ebay! I couldnt help myself and we carefully opened the bottom. I have 3 of each card and 1 set is on display whilst the rest are safely in the box.

tumblr_mnb1swYIJY1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnb1t6HULo1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnb1tbOqcM1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlwq3cgIXD1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Wearables: Hades shirt, meg necklace and hairpiece from my parents for christmas, watch, promotional jacket, handmade brooch and hades dress by Gingernutty.

tumblr_mlwq3pWWoc1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Behind the scenes stuff: production art zapped to me by Hollie & Karl, cast yearbook signed by Mark Henn from my parents as an early birthday presents :) and Guide to greek fashion for the artists from my parents :).

tumblr_mlwr3fZAyY1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Complete set of mattel figures from my parents for christmas :)

Last edited:
Udate 11/10

Wooo got some awesome grails!!

The amazing Famosa trojan horse play set
tumblr_mui8qhDGNG1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

and the hercules beacon blanket!
tumblr_mui8pweB6u1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

update 16/6

yay! I found another lot on ebay, everybody dance now!
tumblr_mohnnlIq9K1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

the cyclops, hades and zeus are all pretty big and belong to the same set as the hydra. This hydra is complete, i am so happy, it looks amazing with the main head and now i can display one with the big head and one without xD the hercules are playsets and there is a mcdonalds meg and a hades figure, also check out the decapitated hydra head!!. I really love the phil and pain and panic who are part of a set and pain holds panic!! I was also my birthday on the 12th and my mum and dad gave me this awesome set of nestle figure, there pretty detailed and kinda flat, they are great.
tumblr_moho7vgqmp1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Update 30/5
amazing post day! I posted I tried to buy a lot but the seller messed me around, well they relisted and Hollie kindly let me buy through here.

tumblr_mnm7s6utVu1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

I already had the meg but got the absolutely amazing pegasus!!! and hercules.

tumblr_mnm7rtzO6L1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Also came with a boxed meg and anouther hercules ^_^

tumblr_mnm7rbTz4y1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

And a Meg bank!

tumblr_mnm7qnkIEN1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

And lastly a hercules lunchbox and thermos that I will be using for work ^^

tumblr_mlwrclbZUF1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Misc toys and dolls: handheld game, olympus playset, meg doll traded for pins, hercules from my parents, mcdonalds hydra, young hercules (yay!) came with the small meg, cereal box hades traded for pins, japan hercules, meg, kingdom hearts hades from Hollie and Karl for christmas.

tumblr_mlwrgiDpat1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

WDCC baby hercules and pegasus, LE hades statue and watch, LE hercules statue and watch.

tumblr_mlwrw2CKO01rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Stained glass meg and hercules, hercules and cerberus plate, group plate from my parents for christmas.

Last edited:
UPDATE 21/6/13
I got a holiest of holy grails from the amazing hollie, i love you so much and im glad we all met up to have fun.
tumblr_mor6ojTl6o1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

the herculade cup, im drinking from it now and still cannot believe its real.

i also got some super awesome post with this huge phil i found on the bay!
tumblr_mor1kpzV6k1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

and although not hercules, to add to my ever growing greek/ roman mythology / greek vase collection my sister found this for me :eek:
tumblr_mor1qp3tln1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

update 17/6/13
I was zapped by Darris :0
tumblr_mojjgeKz9L1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Snowglobes
tumblr_mlws2rNfgR1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hydra snowglobe zapped to me by the crazy Darris - plays I can go the distance (my favourite song) and meg and hercules snowglobe plays I won't say i'm in love.

Large figures!
tumblr_mlwsagsUK71rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Light up ice titan and 12 inch hydra (unfortunatelly missing the large head that slots over the little ones but I adore it anyway)

tumblr_mlwrpclLqo1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Pins that don't go on boards. MY SPINNER GRAIL! Cute propin set and commemorative ticket set zapped to me by Docfish2u :)

Last edited:
And last but not least my pins :)
tumblr_mlwqowjRKg1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hades canvas pt1

tumblr_mlwqqnTJqk1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hades canvas pt2

tumblr_mlwqmjKn1G1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Olympus canvas

tumblr_mlwqfwYVbC1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hercules canvas.

Last edited:
and these books :)
510B0ZZC59L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51TXNRZRBEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

tumblr_mlwsd37xnP1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

And althought not hercules, these are dotted around my collection. From my parents who have asked me to put them up too. with the quote "Heavily bartered for" (meaning £1 at a boot sale) - I really love all things greek mythology and I really love these.
EDIT: googling has found the vases to be an almost complete set by franklin mint :)

Last edited:
Great collection you've amassed :bigthumb: I love the Gerald Scarfe book, Hydra snowglobe, statues with watches and those pots, they were right to suggest including them, there must be some Disney ones out here (even custom) surely! I see some space on your walls behind the figures for pictures :lol:

Great collection you've amassed :bigthumb: I love the Gerald Scarfe book, Hydra snowglobe, statues with watches and those pots, they were right to suggest including them, there must be some Disney ones out here (even custom) surely! I see some space on your walls behind the figures for pictures :lol:

Thankyou :) I love it. The book is really funny, the hydra snowglobe is very precious to me and the statues where grail merch items :) I've been thinking about that a lot, eventually I would love to buy some plain vases and paint all the hercules vases from the film and tv series on them :lol: if only I didnt have to work xD. A teeny tiny bit of space for pictures :lol: use all the space!

how i do love your collection <3
Aww thankyou :3 you where kind enough to contribute two of my favourite pieces.

i am in AWE!!! So amazing :D!!!! I hope my Pocahontas/beauty and the beast collections can look like this one day ^_^

i am in AWE!!! So amazing :D!!!! I hope my Pocahontas/beauty and the beast collections can look like this one day ^_^

Aww thankyou :) i'm sure it will both films have some amazingly beautiful merch! I have only been collecting since I signed up to the forum, my collection has grown thanks to people trading with me or even zapping me! My parents picking things up at boot sales and buying me things for christmas and I am very greatful. However a lot of my items have come from checking ebay daily :) My advice is to research, know what is rare and what you cannot pass up ^_^ There are lots of common herc items I want but my money allways goes on the bits that I know I might not see again for a long time.

Last edited:
Aww thankyou :) i'm sure it will both films have some amazingly beautiful merch! I have only been collecting since I signed up to the forum, my collection has grown thanks to people trading with me or even zapping me! My parents picking things up at boot sales and buying me things for christmas and I am very greatful. However a lot of my items have come from checking ebay daily :) My advice is to research, know what is rare and what you cannot pass up ^_^ There are lots of common herc items I want but my money allways goes on the bits that I know I might not see again for a long time.

I want to start going to more carboot sales ^_^! I'm going to try and go to a few with my dad when i'm back home! I obsessively check ebay 3 times a day for merch :lol: there's a pocahontas snowglobe on there at the moment which I am dying to get!!

BATB is harder and pricier to collect for as there is 1000s of items so Pocahontas is my main merch collection I would say as it's cheaper :lol: I really want the Beast plush that disney store have but I can't justify £30 for it!! When other plushes aren't anywhere near that price! So i check everyday for a sale on him :p! I think with BATB i'm only going to collect Disney Store/Parks merchandise and anything else that is super pretty ^_^! As the Mattel dolls aren't as nice as Disney stores! But with Pocahontas I collect EVERYTHING hehe

I also go to charity shops every few days to have a search for items! If I ever find any herc merchandise i'll pick it up for you and post you it ^_^!

Ebay america has some AMAZING pocahontas items on there so im hoping to pick some up this summer ^_^!

This is my pocahontas collection so far, it's not very large yet hehe:

tumblr_mlx3hmQ7Hc1rl4j6ro1_500.jpg

I also have a duvet cover and some pogs! I also have this doll waiting to be posted to me when I go to america:

original.png

And a few pins which i've purchased from some lovely people here :)!!

Last edited:
Car boot sales are great for finding older disney stuff, my family go every week xD Thankyou, I will keep my eye out for you too. The dolls are beautiful, you will be suprised by how quickly it will grow!

What you did with the beloved tales... AMAZING!!!

Thankyou ^-^ I thought you where yelling at me then, I was like 0.0 :'( xD.

I put it in the centr of my canvas then with a pencil i made little lines where all the lines left the edge of the pin, if you get me. Then I took the pin off and continued to draw the scene as I thought it would go. I then inked it and coloured it trying to match the colours as best I could, let the ink dry then popped it back into the holes it made earlier.

Car boot sales are great for finding older disney stuff, my family go every week xD Thankyou, I will keep my eye out for you too. The dolls are beautiful, you will be suprised by how quickly it will grow!

OOO thank you!! ^_^ yes at the moment my grail is the designer Pocahontas doll I just adore her dress :)

Wooow! Amazing collection of pins, merch, snowglobes etc! Lovely collection I am totally in love how you've displayed your pins on different painted boards

Aww shucks, thankyou :) I want to look at my pins all the time so I just had to display them :lol: . I use canvas as the pins slot right in, a few HM got bent / wobbly on cork before I started seriously collecting - lesson learned.

Do you have the mcdonalds plates? I see them all the time at thrift shops, if you want I can try and find them again... :x

This...all of this...is just amazing! I'm so jealous of your collection! Those damn watches! They're so random but I love 'em! Lol. And I love the titans so that Ice Titan just kicks so much butt. I can only imagine what the other big toy titans look like, if they exist, that is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back