• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My entire Hercules collection [UPDATE 11/10/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marylou! OMG! I knew you had a lot of Hercules things... but WOW!! YOU have A LOT! Congrats! I am so impressed! Great job collecting all the memorabilia! Ill continue to keep my eyes open for more! :) AWESOME!

Nice collection! I need to start a thread for my lion king stuff. I need to get it all out and see what I actually have!

managed to get another lot of ebay! yay yay yay
tumblr_mohnnlIq9K1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

updated with
I got a holiest of holy grails from the amazing hollie, i love you so much and im glad we all met up to have fun.
tumblr_mor6ojTl6o1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

the herculade cup, im drinking from it now and still cannot believe its real.

i also got some super awesome post with this huge phil i found on the bay!
tumblr_mor1kpzV6k1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

and although not hercules, to add to my ever growing greek/ roman mythology / greek vase collection my sister found this for me :eek:
tumblr_mor1qp3tln1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Hello AgentOfAnarchy, I have a question about the snowglobe Hercules VS Hydra. I saw you got it in you collection, I just bought the Globe today but don't understand how it works. It is suppose to blow a smoke-like fog? Do you know how it works? I hope to hear from you. Greetz Monique

hello congratulations on getting it! theres holes in the rocks you will be able to pull a bit of the rock up its magnatized so its easy. Fill the base with water, plug it in and turn it on. the smoke comes out the holes in the rocks and it lights up red in places.

Hello, thnx! I absolutely love the globe. Also thnx for your explaination. I found the holes under the bits of rock, but it seems the adapter wire is cut off. Do you know what kind of adapter you need for it to work? For example how much Volt?

im in the UK and we are having trouble finding an adapter that works well were a little worried about killing it, so I wouldnt want to give advice on that, sorry.

I hoped you could read the information from the Original adapter. Well thanks anyway :) Greetz Monique

Haha love that Trojan horse toy, that would've looked so much fun to play with if we were kids. I mean not saying it looks really cool now lol.

I love that blanket so much! Wow the way that Hercules & hades are looking at each other like that ahaha. Keep up with your amazing Hercules collection! :D

Haha love that Trojan horse toy, that would've looked so much fun to play with if we were kids. I mean not saying it looks really cool now lol.

I love that blanket so much! Wow the way that Hercules & hades are looking at each other like that ahaha. Keep up with your amazing Hercules collection! :D

Thank you :) I LOVE the Trojan horse set but then Im a greek mythology nut and the trojan war is my favourite thing to read about. Theres a badge that has them looking like that too its a great picture.

Your collection is extraordinary!!! :drool: Do you have one room for it all? I am doing a Jessica Rabbit themed room! :)
aww thank you, I still live with my family so all of it is crammed into my bedroom xD it makes for a very colourful living space. I cant wait to see your jessica room

Geez all your stuff is AMAZING! When I was little I had plates from McDonalds with Hercules and Megara and I used to want to use them all the time!! LOL I adore those Valentines cards! I used to collect Valentine Cards when I was little of all my fave disney movies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back