• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pins! - Update 8/12/12! Added Halloween Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pins! - Update 8/12/12! Added Halloween Pins!
Wow...I am so so amazed! Is there any way you could take a closer picture of your full mickey shilouette?

wow....thats sumthing to dream for. im not sure my wife would even let me do that...but if i could......wow... thats all that comes to mind... good job.. very nice

Wow, your frames are amazing!! I especially love your silhouettes and the Stitch!! That jumbo Stitch in the middle is awesome.

Wow...I am so so amazed! Is there any way you could take a closer picture of your full mickey shilouette?

Sure. :) Here you go:

062711008.jpg

062711009.jpg

062711010.jpg

062711011.jpg

062711012.jpg

062711013.jpg

that is amazing.. ?: on the smaller frames do you have glass on the front and what did you use to pin them to? I've been thinking about displaying some of my pins in this fashion but do not know where to start.. again your pin collection is displayed beautifully. i'm in awe

Hopefully this will answer some of your questions:

No glass. The only one that has covering is the princess carousels but I took it out for the picture. The backing for the frames is foam poster board. The pins are just stuck in, no backs.

The silhouettes are actually cork boards. And I took the glass out of all the others because the pins are just too thick. A lot of them have raised elements so a covering just wouldn't work. One day I might move them to shaddow box type frames but I was just working with what I already had. The dust getting on them does bug me, but it isn't that bad.

Wow, those are really great frames. I never got to framing my collections(especially since I just sold most of them off) but hopefully I will in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back