• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Princess Page Project! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Princess Page Project! =)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
My Princess page is coming along even better than I had hoped and I wanted to share it with everyone :) I'm sorry for the picture quality >.<

First, a pic of the entire page:
1D1FD9E6-3250-4F2E-A4A5-B57257348966-356-0000001FB4A8A34E_zpsb3cf7922.jpg

The Left side:

A5A2961F-575A-4F19-92BF-D3A0ABE295D9-356-0000001FBA9FB20C_zps8505ef02.jpg

I was debating not keeping a few pins, but I'm actually enjoying the way they look on this page, particularly my Tangled Gondola pin. It went even better with the Mother Gothel pin than I had imagined- I love how it looks like she's glaring on at them with disapproving eyes. =D

My Snow White Designer Pin is in the center because I think she's still my absolute favorite Disney Pin. I also love my Aurora pins, and will probably keep the one with Aurora in her gray dress unless I'm able to trade it for another princess pin for my page that I find more pivotal (though it fits pretty well on my page right now :D)

I also just realized my Snow White Pin of her at the well has the bucket upside down - oops :doh: I will never get the opportunity to own the beloved tales pin that looks like that, so I decided that pin was a pretty good one to take its place ^.^

And the Right Side:

A759A217-B789-4307-B851-31528A656604-356-0000001FBFC6777C_zps5e763084.jpg

So of my Designer Villain Pins, I was originally planning to only keep Mother Gothel and Queen of Hearts and then trade or sell the others. But, seeing Ursula in person, I kind of wanted to see if I could fit her into my collection. Seriously, she is stunning in person! <3 (The only bummer is that one of her pin backings is loose :() So she is staying on my page for now, and I really love how she looks next to my valiant and villainous Ariel. I also kind of like the look of the 3 designer pins in the middle of the page as I really think they have set the standard for all pins princess and villainness. I truly wish I could afford to have each and every one, but I am very content with the ones I am keeping :)

And I must thank everyone who gave me feedback regarding the Giselle Pin - it's so beautiful in person and I'm so happy to be able to have her represented on my page in such a pretty pin!! ^.^

So... that's my page as of now! Thanks for letting me share and hope you enjoy! :wavey:

Last edited:
Very lovely Rapunzel and Flynn on gondola!

A very belated thank you so much! :hug:

I'm hoping to do an update for not only this page but the rest of my books too (now 3!! :eek:) So excited with the way everything is coming together on some pages :hsd: Thanks so much for looking! :wavey:

You're doing a lot better with your princess page than I am :/ I mainly only have Ariel so far. I keep getting distracted with her lol I love your Snow White at the well pin, never seen that one before. Though I agree, it's hard to top the Designer Snow White pin but that one keeps eluding me too. Beautiful start! Keep going! And wait...there's no Merida on this page! You need Merida! No princess page is complete without her :)

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Thank you!!

You're doing a lot better with your princess page than I am :/ I mainly only have Ariel so far. I keep getting distracted with her lol I love your Snow White at the well pin, never seen that one before. Though I agree, it's hard to top the Designer Snow White pin but that one keeps eluding me too. Beautiful start! Keep going! And wait...there's no Merida on this page! You need Merida! No princess page is complete without her :)

Aw thank you so much! I came across the snow white at the well pin via a pinpics trade and was so excited I did as it was the less expensive replacement for the beloved tales scene that I adore ^.^ I think this princess page has been one of the more difficult of my pin pages to keep focus on as there are so many beautiful princesss pins that I can stray off to collecting way too many of one and then leave no room for the others! :doh: I could spread the theme to two pages... but that would leave me too much room to go bankrupt on finding more princess pins :lol:

Yes! Merida does need presence on the page! I've been scouting a few of her pins and will have to see which one I can acquire. I'm loving the stained glass one of her but I imagine that will be a bit more than my budget can handle for now :) I also need to find more of mulan and cinderella. I got a few Jasmine pins so yay! And quite a few Belle pins- waiting for my podm batb to arrive! :hsd:

Thank you again and all the best on your princess search as well! Even if Ariel dominates the page- so many lovely pins of her! ^.^

Beautiful collection!

Thanks so much!! =)

I will probably be posting pics of my updated pin collection in a new thread soon, but wanted to give a quick update as to how my princess collection is coming along =) I made room for a few more pins I recently acquired (and a few others on the way) and wanted to rework it to better fit the BATB podm, and I really like how it turned out! ^.^ Makes the designer pins feel a bit more balanced on the page

02680B1F-A201-4217-8AFA-E97C0B3D0CA7-3616-000005CBB9DCCAD2.jpg

Thanks so much for looking and thanks again for the kind comments! I love sharing with people who understand the wonderful insanity that is pins :D

Ooooh, you have some amazing pins, and they look so beautiful all together like that! I need to get some tips from you, because I have no creativity whatsoever :p

Ooooh, you have some amazing pins, and they look so beautiful all together like that! I need to get some tips from you, because I have no creativity whatsoever :p

Thank you so much! :hug: Aw, I am sure you are creative! =) I tend to collect Vinylmations with stories in mind to display them, so that kind of trickles into when I'm arranging my pins (though sometimes even then it barely makes sense to me how I arrange them :lol:). But in the end it keeps it fresh and enjoyable for me, and makes it a lot easier to not feel like I need every pin that catches my eye - helpful especially with my pin budget :rofl:

Thanks so much again for your kind words!! I really need to get to taking some good pics of my pin books to update my whole collection. Even the princess page has had some new additions recently that I'm really excited about! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back