• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My Second Auction: DSSH Frozen II, Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My Second Auction: DSSH Frozen II, Anna

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Let's see if a new auction for an amazing pin will bring some fun to the forum for the next few days. I love forum chatter and interaction, so even if you do not want to bid, please feel free to post your comments in this auction (even if its something like "enjoying your auction" or "nice bid".) Friendly ribbing is welcome also. Questions are welcome also. :)

So on to the auction:
Offering this beautiful DSSH Frozen II, Anna pin as a trade auction (pictured in the next thread). I am specifically looking for other legit Disney pins.

The beautiful pin is limited edition of 300.

I collect:
1) Mickey Mouse (because he rules!)
2) Cheshire Cat (who doesn't love a pink cat?)
3) Maleficent (powerful women rule!)
4) Star Wars (Leia, Rey (see #3 above), and Droids)
5) Moana (see #3 above)
6) Characters in Costume (totally my pin weakness - especially if they are a character from #1-5 above.)
7) Daughter collects Stitch... so of course will consider Stitch pins.

Please feel free to check out specific pin wants. I am listed in all of the pin databases (I use the same username: themickeymouserules on all of them.) All are up to date-ish. The databases:
- pintradingdb.com
- collectiblepintrader.com
- pinpics.com

Although I hope for amazing bids for the collection, I also will consider good traders.

Bidding will end Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 9:00PM mountain time.

The pictures!
e912aaa0e5ad54a70e63b60412f2ed09.jpg

e027d600164fa045a1216c4aa2d2008a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

If your in isolation at home needing something to do, bidding on my auction would be a great way to pass a little time. :mickey2:

Hi,
Trying to insert a picture of pins for your auction but can't figure out how to. Can you help?
I use the app Tapatalk to add pics within DPF. From what I understand it is not possible to insert pictures directly using the DPF website. I believe there are some other ways people add pictures and I will see if I can find a thread about it.

@Carpentrygod if you want to bid (and I encourage you to do so :)), you may post pin numbers and a short pin name/description (please specify the database you are referencing.) You do not have to post a picture of the actual pin, you just must be the owner and have the pin in your possession (at least I do not think you have to post an actual picture... if a mod wants to share something different... please do so, but in the meantime I will accept a written bid.)

Edit: I found the picture how to thread: How to Guide: Pictures and links

Last edited:
Great second bid! Thanks @Fins4pins

Since the auction ends tonight (9PM MT) I will go ahead and post a leaderboard for reference.

1) @Fins4pins, Star Wars and Hidden Mickey (The star wars are great, but I really love hidden mickeys...) :)
2) @justharry, 78498 WDI LE 300 The Band Concert Lenticular with Mickey Mouse

O.k here goes PinPics#131692 Polynesian Resort Baubles, #135681, #135480, #136798, #133635, #137326, #136799, #136798 and on DBP#27828.
Another wonderful bid! …and enough to fill the leaderboard!

...I have been looking for the elusive Cruella HM from the Villains set, so love it that two bids included her. :D

For now here is the current leader board:
1) Fins4pins, Star Wars and Hidden Mickey (I just checked and the cast member name tag 'rebel alliance' brings me down to only one more to complete the set! The Maui tattoo HM pins will also help with the Moana HM display I am plotting (using Moana HMs and a Moana lanyard.))
2) Carpentrygod with Resort Moana babble and HMs (tough choice since, I would love the Moana bauble pin also.)
3) justharry, 78498 WDI LE 300 The Band Concert Lenticular with Mickey Mouse (I usually collect Mickey alone, ...but when I just now started considering... this pin reminds me of my grandparents (longish story)... so that alone makes the choice really tough to put it 3rd.)

Totally tough choices, but big thank you for all of the bids. Its fun to consider...

Bidding ends at 9:00PM MT tonight. ~3.5 hours from now. :cheshire:

(and... Question for @Carpentrygod, you have pin 136798 on your list twice. I imagine you were not bidding two of them, so wondering if you meant to include something else?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back