• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*My TANGLED Collection!*~ IMAGE HEAVY <3 Updated 10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*My TANGLED Collection!*~ IMAGE HEAVY <3 Updated 10/15

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Leaderboard.png

I seriously want to take a moment and Thank EVERYONE who has helped/and is helping me through all my Pin Collecting Journeys I have had so Far! You are all so Special to Me <3 I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore the friendships I've made and Big Hearts I've found within the pin trading community. You all know who you are, and I hope you know how very thankful I am to have found you all and been able to call you a friend <3

.................................Lot's O' Luv from My Heart to You All... <3

I Decided to Display All of my Tangled Collection for you All to See <3 I Will Be Updating with More Pictures soon <3

Here is My Tangled/Rapunzel Collection in Progress <3
There are a couple pins that are in transit and are not on display quite yet ;) <3

55bd6451ea766fc1eae3724cf30c0e7f.jpg

My Piece of Disney Movies Tangled Collection
Being that I am a Hardcore Tangled Collector I couldn't Resist having one of Each Frame <3

That's right I have gone Insane and Loved the Tangled PODM's so Much that I found 24 Keepers! Plus I had 10 of them Signed By the Artist at the Tangled Artist Signing in DTD
<3 Enjoy the Pictures <3

Artist-Signing-AD-PinOnly.png

Artist-Signing-ADComplete.png

10 of them are Signed on the Back of the Pin and on the Card by the Artist!

2052wwp.jpg

Here are pictures I took of the Scenes I currently own in my Keeper Collection <3

k01w7p.png

16gfme8.png

I am Still Searching for a couple more Scenes <3

My Designer Dolls

IMG429.jpg

I Hope you Enjoyed My Pictures! <3

<3 Laz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Still Hunting for my LAST Pin!
<3 If Anyone Can Help Me Complete My Collection Please PM Me?

This is the Pin I'm searching for, Or ANY Tangled AP or PP Pins <3

Any Help would be Appreciated <3

Thank You <3
<3 Laz
RapunzelCircle2.png

the Art Above is done By;

Last edited:
Hi There Pin Talk!

I Just wanted to post a Picture of My Tangled Lanyard! I am So Proud of how it is coming along and I wanted to Share! Enjoy <3
A Big TANKS to Amy for the Wonderful Lanyard she made for me! <3 I will be adding a little more to it
wink.png
<3

Pin Talk ??? Pin Talk ??? You are barely posting here nowadays, you do not come around anymore. I knew you were double-timing us :rofl: Awesome lanyard Laz !!!

Beautiful!

It's funny how the marquee just works at the very bottom of the lanyard, isn't it? That's where I have mine on my Brave lanyard. :)

Hey buddy, you already HAVE the mirror pin so if you win the DPF one you have to trade it to me:)

Beautiful!

It's funny how the marquee just works at the very bottom of the lanyard, isn't it? That's where I have mine on my Brave lanyard. :)

I agree the Marquee's seem to work well as Anchors! LoL My Brave is the same way too! :D <3

:eek2:Wow awesome! Really hope mine will look like yours in the future :D

Thank You and I am Sure it Will! <3 <3 <3

Hey buddy, you already HAVE the mirror pin so if you win the DPF one you have to trade it to me:)

Yes, But You know I need a second one for my Lanyard I will not actually wear the Tangled Pins unless they are doubles <3 :)

Looks great! Do you have them all?

I am 6 Pins Away from Completing! :anxious:

I am Hunting the Pins in My Siggy
smile.png

< 3 Can Anyone Help Me Complete My Collection Please PM Me?

Here are the Pins I'm searching for, Or ANY Tangled Artist Proof Pins <3

Beautiful!! Arranged wonderfully and the pins are just gorgeous all together! I never thought of displaying pins in my collection on a lanyard but I might just give it a try some time. Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back