• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*My TANGLED Collection!*~ IMAGE HEAVY <3 Updated 10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
~*My TANGLED Collection!*~ IMAGE HEAVY <3 Updated 10/15

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

I seriously want to take a moment and Thank EVERYONE who has helped/and is helping me through all my Pin Collecting Journeys I have had so Far! You are all so Special to Me <3 I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore the friendships I've made and Big Hearts I've found within the pin trading community. You all know who you are, and I hope you know how very thankful I am to have found you all and been able to call you a friend <3

.................................Lot's O' Luv from My Heart to You All... <3

I Decided to Display All of my Tangled Collection for you All to See <3 I Will Be Updating with More Pictures soon <3

Here is My Tangled/Rapunzel Collection in Progress <3
There are a couple pins that are in transit and are not on display quite yet <3

My Piece of Disney Movies Tangled Collection
Being that I am a Hardcore Tangled Collector I couldn't Resist having one of Each Frame <3

That's right I have gone Insane and Loved the Tangled PODM's so Much that I found 24 Keepers! Plus I had 10 of them Signed By the Artist at the Tangled Artist Signing in DTD
<3 Enjoy the Pictures <3

10 of them are Signed on the Back of the Pin and on the Card by the Artist!

Here are pictures I took of the Scenes I currently own in my Keeper Collection <3

I am Still Searching for a couple more Scenes <3

My Designer Dolls

I Hope you Enjoyed My Pictures! <3

<3 Laz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Still Hunting for my LAST Pin!
<3 If Anyone Can Help Me Complete My Collection Please PM Me?

This is the Pin I'm searching for, Or ANY Tangled AP or PP Pins <3

Any Help would be Appreciated <3

Thank You <3
<3 Laz

the Art Above is done By;

Last edited:

Pin Talk ??? Pin Talk ??? You are barely posting here nowadays, you do not come around anymore. I knew you were double-timing us :rofl: Awesome lanyard Laz !!!

Beautiful!

It's funny how the marquee just works at the very bottom of the lanyard, isn't it? That's where I have mine on my Brave lanyard.

Hey buddy, you already HAVE the mirror pin so if you win the DPF one you have to trade it to me

Beautiful!

It's funny how the marquee just works at the very bottom of the lanyard, isn't it? That's where I have mine on my Brave lanyard.

I agree the Marquee's seem to work well as Anchors! LoL My Brave is the same way too! <3

:eek2:Wow awesome! Really hope mine will look like yours in the future

Thank You and I am Sure it Will! <3 <3 <3

Hey buddy, you already HAVE the mirror pin so if you win the DPF one you have to trade it to me

Yes, But You know I need a second one for my Lanyard I will not actually wear the Tangled Pins unless they are doubles <3

Looks great! Do you have them all?

I am 6 Pins Away from Completing! :anxious:

I am Hunting the Pins in My Siggy

< 3 Can Anyone Help Me Complete My Collection Please PM Me?

Here are the Pins I'm searching for, Or ANY Tangled Artist Proof Pins <3

Beautiful!! Arranged wonderfully and the pins are just gorgeous all together! I never thought of displaying pins in my collection on a lanyard but I might just give it a try some time. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.