• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My "To the Pain" auction (Break the Forum Part 2) Ends Feb 23rd @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My "To the Pain" auction (Break the Forum Part 2) Ends Feb 23rd @ 10PM CST
I don't have access to a computer, I'm at dinner and probably won't be able to add to my bid anymore.

:'-(

At 2:52 we had not decided on a leader. (since my wife and I have to come to a decision).

At 7:08 the leaderboard should have changed. There has been one bid added to Hollie's since then. If Alex doesn't want to send it its up to her.

As of right now the leaderboard is:

1. fireheadfred
2. rubyslipperedgoddess

here it goes: From Your Wants:
Pin 5: Celebrate The Future Hand In Hand (Mickey Holding Child's Hand)
Pin 20370: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Aurora)
Pin 20371: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Belle)
Pin 20372: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Cinderella)
Pin 20373: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Ariel)
Pin 20374: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Jasmine)
Pin 86457: DLR - Disney Kisses Collection - Lady and Tramp (Artist Proof)
Pin 86458: DLR - Disney Kisses Collection - Cinderella and Prince Charming (Artist Proof)
Pin 92978: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Hades
Pin 94185: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Jafar
Pin 94475: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Ursula
Pin 95295: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #43 - Berlioz
Pin 95294: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #42 - Toulouse
Pin 95293: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #41 - Marie
Pin 95292: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #40 - Dinah

And the following PoDM pins:
004.jpg
P6250030.jpg

P6250033.jpg

P6250019.jpg

P6250016.jpg
P8130047.jpg

The fantasia one is missing its card

starry_solo's Internet is down and wanted me make a bid for her. She's bidding 11 pins and two vinylmation dolls. I'm helping her look up the pins right based on pictures she sent me

Thank You, I had hurt feelings as I read the original post wrong. I went back and looked. I see it now. Best of Luck, you two or whomever wins now.

You're welcome, no need for you to be upset over something that wasn't meant for you at all, but with the internet things often get misconstrued. And it will be a photo finish I think, with more and more bids coming in, getting bigger and bigger each time it will be a tough decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back