• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to DPF! Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DPF! Hello All!

calveezzzy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi Disney Pin Forum Community!

My name is Calvin, and I am new to this forum. I've been pin trading since February/March of this year, and I am busy trying to collect Stitch pins. I especially like Stitch pins where he is dressed up in his cool Superhero costume. You can usually find me and my girlfriend, Cielo, at the pin trading tables in Fronteirland in DLR in front of Westward Ho. My girlfriend also collects pins, and she is into Aladdin and Pocahontas pins and has recently started collecting all the Princesses. I hope to meet some of you in person, and I'm pretty sure I have already interacted with some of you guys at the parks.

Calvin & Cielo

I was at DLR lastnight and saw a few people at the trading tables outside of westward ho :)

Hehe, another Pocahontas fan! Cool :3

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Moondance, DPF's unofficial Pocahontas Ambassador (LOLS!!!! I just made that up on the spot)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here in our wonderful little sanctuary!

Hehe, another Pocahontas fan! Cool :3

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Moondance, DPF's unofficial Pocahontas Ambassador (LOLS!!!! I just made that up on the spot)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here in our wonderful little sanctuary!

Awesome to meet another Pocahontas collector! We haven't seen too many that collect Pocahontas collectors around DLR or even at D23.

Welcome. Are you and your gf going to at West Ward Ho tomorrow? I'm going to be there for a little bit.

I'll probably show up today if there are any Classic D's left at the park. Most likely towards the early evening time.

I was at DLR lastnight and saw a few people at the trading tables outside of westward ho :)

YES! We were there Tuesday. Did you trade with us? I had a Stitch lanyard on and my girlfriend had her Aladdin/Pocahontas lanyard on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back