• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

No answers on pinpics??

No answers on pinpics??
I'd been using Google Chrome to get onto PinPics - with the triple banners showing on my desktop and the bottom banner on my phone. I recently used Internet Explorer because I couldn't log onto the site on either device. No ads were displayed.

NOW I can't log onto PinPics anyway, anyhow!!! :( WHAT is going on??

Is this a shakedown/prelude for everyone having to pay a fee/yearly membership to access the site??

I'd been using Google Chrome to get onto PinPics - with the triple banners showing on my desktop and the bottom banner on my phone. I recently used Internet Explorer because I couldn't log onto the site on either device. No ads were displayed.

Is this a shakedown/prelude for everyone having to pay a fee/yearly membership to access the site??
I think it's a prelude to the site ceasing to work at all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've logged in today.

Hopefully not! Pinpics has been free since the beginning. Up until the new regime took over, the entire database of pins was provided and maintained by the pin-community......that was free labor BTW.

Hopefully not! Pinpics has been free since the beginning. Up until the new regime took over, the entire database of pins was provided and maintained by the pin-community......that was free labor BTW.
And we need your free labor over at PTDB!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Maybe we can coax Josette out of retirement and go back to Dizpins!! lol
saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif

I know a while back there were people working on other sites to inventory their pins. I was just wondering if anything came of those sites. As much as it is going to pain me to have to reenter my entire collection, I am fed up with not being able to sign into Pinpics. If any sites exist that other members are actually using, please let me know and if you wouldn't mind leaving a link to the site. Thank you in advance

I know a while back there were people working on other sites to inventory their pins. I was just wondering if anything came of those sites. As much as it is going to pain me to have to reenter my entire collection, I am fed up with not being able to sign into Pinpics. If any sites exist that other members are actually using, please let me know and if you wouldn't mind leaving a link to the site. Thank you in advance

Pin Trading Database!

www.pintradingdb.com

We definitely need more pins to be entered into the database (we only have 28,000 pins but they are all pins and not accessories, etc.) We definitely could use help with the older pins.

I've sent a couple of emails to them. But, all I hear are crickets. Not sure what drama is going on in their background.
Not to mention there's been no new pins added in a few weeks so not sure there's anyone over there at all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There are so many issues with pinpics…

I am limited by time... but planning to upload pics of my older pins... it will just be over a period of time.

My 'new' Mickey Mouse rule... When I trade or receive an older pin for my collection... If it is not in PTDB already, I must add it to pintradingdb.com, BEFORE I can put any pin with my collection. To kick off the new rule... received some older pins this week and added three of the 'older' pins to PTDB today.

I am limited by time... but planning to upload pics of my older pins... it will just be over a period of time.

My 'new' Mickey Mouse rule... When I trade or receive an older pin for my collection... If it is not in PTDB already, I must add it to pintradingdb.com, BEFORE I can put any pin with my collection. To kick off the new rule... received some older pins this week and added three of the 'older' pins to PTDB today.
Sadly, I'm starting to agree. I keep hoping Pinpics will get it back together. My concern is that by the time they do, their users will be gone with myself as one of them. :oops::oops:

I saw! So I added the other 11 pins that went with the Darth Vader pin, which then led me to add the DS SW 40th Anniversary pin set :D

Back