• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh Mickeymousje How I wish you were close so I can hug you. thank you so much!

ZAPPED! Oh Mickeymousje How I wish you were close so I can hug you. thank you so much!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I got this a couple days ago, actually the day I was sick the worst, perfect timing. Set up story...Me at work feeling horrid as can be sitting down, standing up ok just plain ol" moving hurts everything aches, im burning co-employees can tell just by looking at me and stay clear, they know it must be bad. I get sent to break and everyones saying just go home you look miserable, I am, so I leave the break room and go back to the floor and tell my boss I don't think I can handle being at work much longer, he says just go home, So I do. It's around 8am when I get home, and I lay on the couch and turn on the news to watch for updates on the Camarillo Springs fire, I have friends who live in that area and I am just a few miles away and can see it from home. I fall in and out of sleep they day goes on, im burning up with fever so everything is open, including the door! Now the mil lady knows me well now, probably just like probably all pin traders and mail people we all have some sort of relationship with our mail workers lol. So she must have came to my open door (but there is a screen door closed) and knocked away she probably peeked her head in like she always does and I never woke up! so she laid the package at my door, when Jordan came home from school his dad picked up the package and said, did you not hear her banging on the door, I grumbled no I never herd anything! he hands me a package, a big white envelope, and I see a green interntional tag and the word ZAP hugely written on the back, Oh My! I said and sat it down next to me and fell back asleep, I was so excited to open it but my fever just had toal control of me, I woke up a bit later and Jordan was playing with my phone I ask him for some scissors and I carefully open my package, I see it is from a very wonderful friend Rachel!!!! Mickeymousje! I was so excited when I pulled each item out one at a time! and then I opened the card and was so touched I will keep it close to my heart always. This Zap had perfect timing all around, I felt like it was a get better zap and a Happy Birthday Zap all rolled into one. I love you lots Mickeymousje I hope you know that and I cannot wait for us to meet someday! I wish I could give you a great big hug right now, you touced my heart and made me smile when I was feeling my worst. I apologise for taking so long to post, I have not been on much since I have felt icky for a few days but am feeling a bit better now. My son loves the coloring book and stickers, I love my stickers and stencils and the pins! oh my! thank you so much, I love everything! you really made me feel special and loved! Your a true friend one I keep dear to me, not because you bought me stuff, but because you've always been there from the beginning when I needed someone the most. You let me know even when you really didn't know me, that I have friends who care when I felt I had nothing! you inspire me with your streangth as I know you deal with a lot yourself and always know no matter what I am here for you no matter how far away you are I am here for you always! your my bestie and I wish my two besties were not so far away! I need to save my money so I can go see you, someday im going to make it! I love my Jewel heart trio and saw someone o the forum auctioning off the set of 8 and am going to try to win those to go with this one it's so beautiful, I love it so much! and all the rest Jordan and I want to complete that train so much and hope we can! were getting closer and closer, thank you so much for helping us to get even closer to completing it, and the princes dancing with princesses oh how Ilove them thank you for every beautiful pin thank you thank squeel! thank you!

390605_4854854212006_959997079_n.jpg

316383_4854839331634_397208532_n.jpg

I forgot to add there is one train car missing from the pic because sneaky Jordan put one in the book, after I fell asleep and told him to please wait, and of course he didn't.

940953_4854900573165_1376113165_n.jpg

Last edited:
Awww Janice you're my bestie too and love you so much! I also hope we can meet someday. Glad you and Jordan liked everything and it couldn't come on a better day :) Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I agree that Rachel needs to go on a world tour so we can all give her a hug!!!

+1000000000000

An even bigger surprise plus, I opened my pin bag and went to my Jasmines and found I already had the DLRP dancing couple Aladdin and Jasmine, but something was off I re-opened the book and went back to the pin and realized mine was a scrapper! so yay again! I now have the authenic ad wentstraight to pinpics and added a scrapper alert and will go to the pin comparison here and add pics. Thank you again so much Rachel!

I agree that Rachel needs to go on a world tour so we can all give her a hug!!!

That's a great idea! :lol: I so want to meet so many people on here in person and give a hug! :hug:

Glad I didn't got you a scrapper because I would've felt bad, but glad you could replace the one you had :)

You all make me blush! You all are awesome too! And thanks for having me here and feel 'home'

Awe... What an awesome zap! I love Rachel too!! She is one of my mostest favorite pin pal friends!!! :). Congrats Janice and well done Rachel! Hugs

Back