• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: OLAF DSSH Cuties Near Cost Game Ends 5/5

Completed Game: OLAF DSSH Cuties Near Cost Game Ends 5/5

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Well. Here we are. I can sell things again! How about a game?

200w.webp

But my games aren't always what they seem, right?

100.webp

So, to play this game (and so it can be mostly hands-off, since I have finals this week) I am going to post a Jeopardy-style Disney trivia answer, and the first person to answer it in the form of a question, gets the first spot. They then have to wait to see if they got it correct (like a minute at most, because it'll take a second to see who posts first). They can then post their own Disney trivia answer for someone else to answer in the form of a question, and then it's their responsibility to make sure the correct answer is given. Got it?

200w.webp

Here's some simple rules:

1. Answer the trivia question in the form of a question, like Jeopardy.
2. Wait to see if you got it correct.
3. If correct, post your own trivia question, Jeopardy-style. (you have up to an hour to post this and then I can come in and post a new question)
4. Wait for someone to answer correctly.
5. Tag me in the post where you declare the winner.
6. Sit back and see if you've won.

Easy-peasy, right?

200w.webp

All right, let's do an example. This is not the first question, just an example. Okay. Buzzers at the ready?

Answer: (This is where you would put your question)
Dr. Albert Falls and his daughter Alberta are a part of this secret order.

Question: (How someone would answer)
What is the SEA or the Society of Explorers and Adventurers

Got it now?

giphy.webp

Questions can be anything related to Disney or its subsidiaries: ABC, Fox, Pixar, ESPN (for those who are sadists), Blue Sky, ect. Gonna get real chaotic in here if people choose.

200w.webp

Here's some legalese and other rules and stuff. No purchase required to enter, but you have to purchase the pin for the price specified below if you win. Failure to do so will result in one negative feedback on your profile and expulsion from any other games I run. So I don't have to moderate the forum for the next couple days, I reserve the right to withhold entry for not following all the above rules. On the off-chance I do have to come in and moderate, I will post a new question to answer, rather than choosing the next person who got the answer. You can enter as many times as you'd like, but only one entry per person, unless donated by another entrant.

The game ends 5/5/2021 at 11:59 PM EST (WDW time)

NOW TELL THEM WHAT THEY'RE COMPETING FOR!
s-l225.webp

Here's my order confirmation:

Description
Quantity​
Amount​
Total​
Domestic Ground Shipping
1​
$12.00​
$12.00​
LE Cursive Cuties- Olaf
1​
$26.95​
$26.95​
Transaction Fee
1​
$3.00​
$3.00​
Total:​
$41.95​

I'm not sure if tax will be included when it's shipped, so I'm going to include it for a grand total of

$50 shipped
(in the US, shipping outside the country will be calculated separately)

LET'S GET STARTED!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
First Question:
Pepsi and UNICEF wanted an eye-popping weenie for their It's a Small World attraction at the 1964-65 World's Fair. Rolly Crump's installation became so popular, guests started using it as a marker saying "meet me under THIS".

Last edited:
A general note that you only have an hour to post a new question. I'm still feeling out the game, so bear with the construction noises behind me.

Next trivia (and since I like to go obscure):

This entertainment venture, owned by Walt Disney Productions and not located in CA or FL, was used as a management and staff training facility for Walt Disney World until it was sold in 1979.

Next trivia (and since I like to go obscure):

This entertainment venture, owned by Walt Disney Productions and not located in CA or FL, was used as a management and staff training facility for Walt Disney World until it was sold in 1979.

What is the Celebrity Sports Center?

Back