• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Omggggg

ZAPPED! Omggggg
Mali87 said:
Ok so this gets a separate thread bc it is ongoing... According to TheOtherSteve... LOL

So at the DSF Easter Eggs release... Steve tells me that he now has a game for me... it's called "Melissa's Mystery In-Person ZAP of the Month." Basically Steve told me that he has a random grab bag for me of goodies and I'll get to blindly pick from it every month up until my Birthday month, which is in July, in which there is something additional to that (a grand finale if u will :eek:). A Zift, as he calls it :3 I'm thinking, "Oh Lordy, what does he have for me now/what's he scheming?!" >< LOL

So he shows me this Disney bag and tells me to reach in and grab one item. I went ahead and did and I couldn't tell too much other than everything felt super bubble wrapped Cx haha. Soooo I take out my 1 item and see what it is... it was this....
[/IMG]

Needless to say I screamed out loud and started jumping up and down when I realized what it was :rofl: Sooo yeah... if y'all hear screams of joy in the DSF alley during some releases... that's prolly me XDDDD

!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@! adhafgafbcajcbha;ch;chalcvgel aldgaygcaygdag can't dagcfalugclueggayg describe xbkaclDcvgacvglmhvdxhkHV
how cabdcldbcg aluydcl ::gasp:: augcalcgalywbclavwe FREAKIN' AWESOMMMMMMMME THIS IS!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!! *Squeeeeeee*

Steve there are not enough words I can use to describe how great/awesome of a person u are and how big of a sweetheart u are. I'm scuuuured to see what else is in that bag... I'm afraid... VERY afraid XDDDD I might not live on my Birthday at this rate :suspect: LOL

Huge HUGS for Steve and OMGGGGG *dances around* XD :hsd::wat::anxious::)

Wow a zap a month!!! I bet you feel loved!! Congrats hon!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! <3 I definitely feel honored, loved... and somewhat spoiled here >___<;;; Y'all are so sweet to me I wish I could win the lottery and get everyone piles of pins! :D

Yes Kupo the siggy update will happen soon! ^_^ Juuust have to confirm a siggy trade (YAY!! :D) And I'll update it all at once ;)

Ok so this is a little belated in the update of this due to recovering from pin trading and the BT release :facepalm: Buttt hereeeee we go!

So for the Dancing Jessicas release I got to pick from that little goodie bag again, and this was the pin I pulled out:
IMG_0210_zps42e8bbaf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The tail moves! I didn't know that! hehehe so cool :3

And during the BT campout, I got to pick from the bag again (Heyyyy I thought this was a once a month only Cx XD notttt that I'm complaining... ^^; ) and this is what I got:
IMG_0212_zpsdd6f910d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The pin pics picture for this pin does NOT do it justice!
And it spins to....
IMG_0213_zpsc376d97f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
U know I really like how this bridal one turned out... prolly the prettiest out of all the Ariel Bride pins :3

I'm still scared what else is in that bag.... I think I will need an EMT come the day of my Birthday :anxious::rofl:

Soooo for this month Steve decided to continue my Mystery In-Person Zap of the Month during the Iron Man 3 release, right when Nathan, Steve and I gave Aquata her RAK :D

For those of u who viewed her RAK vdo, u got to see me spaz out ever so slightly once I saw what I received :rofl: Which wereeeeeee:

DSC00902_zps589e24b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC00901_zps271c7712.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

In reality I spazzed out wayyy more in my head during and after the RAK vdo was done; didn't want to take away Aquata's thunder, hehe. Not to mention I was itching to do the RAK the whole release! :anxious: There was quite a bit of squealing and hugs after LOL

But O.M.G. *faints*

And that's not all.....!

After the RAK was said and done, Aquata told Steve that I should pick from the bag again :eek: I told Steve that Noooo it was okay bc I was already jazzed about those 2 pins. But nooooooooooo..... Cx

Steve goes into the bag again, and pulls out this beauty and hands it to me:

DSC00904_zpsea706b52.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Needless to say I squealed out loud again, jumped and spazzed out for a minute, and proceeded to give Steve a huge hug :D lol

.... My birthday is less than two months away now... I'm starting to get really scuuuured here.... I don't think I can handle all this epicness @____@

What diabolical plot will unfold on my birthday... or heck even next month? :lol: Staaaaay tuned folks ^_^

Ok so this thread hasn't been updated in forever bc I have been so busy with work :/ Butttttttt I can put you guys up to speed bc today's the day for the great Zift..... and jebus am I scurrred xD

Soooooo throughout the various releases since I last posted here are pins I pulled from Steve's bag:

IMG_0021_zps0b2163cc-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have never seen this pin before I received it but it's very cool. I love how all the characters are in it :)

IMG_0015_zps9789b0a8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was so excited for this one since I have started an Ursula/Vanessa lanyard :3

IMG_0022_zps22c37bee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0017_zps93543b0c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I LOVE this one bc u can clearly see what the contract says

IMG_0024_zpsc60b977b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And I do recall that these were the last two pins I pulled from the bag (Sorry my days have been blurring together since I started my new job so I think this is the order I received them Cx)

We'll see what's in store tonight.... :suspect:

:hsd::wiggle::bigthumb::rock::tigger::cheshire::mickey2:...these icons sum up -

...how cool the pins are you've acquired from DPF's - Live from Hollywood DPF correspondent...how VERY generous and thoughtful of you Steve.

So happy for YOU, Melissa. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Back