• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Omggggg

ZAPPED! Omggggg

Wow a zap a month!!! I bet you feel loved!! Congrats hon!

Thanks everyone for the congrats! <3 I definitely feel honored, loved... and somewhat spoiled here >___<;;; Y'all are so sweet to me I wish I could win the lottery and get everyone piles of pins!

Yes Kupo the siggy update will happen soon! ^_^ Juuust have to confirm a siggy trade (YAY!! ) And I'll update it all at once

Ok so this is a little belated in the update of this due to recovering from pin trading and the BT release :facepalm: Buttt hereeeee we go!

So for the Dancing Jessicas release I got to pick from that little goodie bag again, and this was the pin I pulled out:
[/URL][/IMG]

The tail moves! I didn't know that! hehehe so cool :3

And during the BT campout, I got to pick from the bag again (Heyyyy I thought this was a once a month only Cx XD notttt that I'm complaining... ^^; ) and this is what I got:
[/URL][/IMG]
The pin pics picture for this pin does NOT do it justice!
And it spins to....
[/URL][/IMG]
U know I really like how this bridal one turned out... prolly the prettiest out of all the Ariel Bride pins :3

I'm still scared what else is in that bag.... I think I will need an EMT come the day of my Birthday :anxious::rofl:

Soooo for this month Steve decided to continue my Mystery In-Person Zap of the Month during the Iron Man 3 release, right when Nathan, Steve and I gave Aquata her RAK

For those of u who viewed her RAK vdo, u got to see me spaz out ever so slightly once I saw what I received :rofl: Which wereeeeeee:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

:shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2:

In reality I spazzed out wayyy more in my head during and after the RAK vdo was done; didn't want to take away Aquata's thunder, hehe. Not to mention I was itching to do the RAK the whole release! :anxious: There was quite a bit of squealing and hugs after LOL

But O.M.G. *faints*

And that's not all.....!

After the RAK was said and done, Aquata told Steve that I should pick from the bag again I told Steve that Noooo it was okay bc I was already jazzed about those 2 pins. But nooooooooooo..... Cx

Steve goes into the bag again, and pulls out this beauty and hands it to me:

[/URL][/IMG]

Needless to say I squealed out loud again, jumped and spazzed out for a minute, and proceeded to give Steve a huge hug lol

.... My birthday is less than two months away now... I'm starting to get really scuuuured here.... I don't think I can handle all this epicness @____@

What diabolical plot will unfold on my birthday... or heck even next month? :lol: Staaaaay tuned folks ^_^

Ok so this thread hasn't been updated in forever bc I have been so busy with work :/ Butttttttt I can put you guys up to speed bc today's the day for the great Zift..... and jebus am I scurrred xD

Soooooo throughout the various releases since I last posted here are pins I pulled from Steve's bag:

[/URL][/IMG]

I have never seen this pin before I received it but it's very cool. I love how all the characters are in it

[/URL][/IMG]

I was so excited for this one since I have started an Ursula/Vanessa lanyard :3

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I LOVE this one bc u can clearly see what the contract says

[/URL][/IMG]
And I do recall that these were the last two pins I pulled from the bag (Sorry my days have been blurring together since I started my new job so I think this is the order I received them Cx)

We'll see what's in store tonight.... :suspect:

:hsd::wiggle::bigthumb::rock:...these icons sum up -

...how cool the pins are you've acquired from DPF's - Live from Hollywood DPF correspondent...how VERY generous and thoughtful of you Steve.

So happy for YOU, Melissa. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.