• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Once Upon a Time Merchandise/Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Upon a Time Merchandise/Dolls
For those of you going to comic con, Funko will be selling an exclusive Once Upon a Time POP figure of Regina! The Disney Limited Edition Dolls tumblr page shared this, so I figured I would share it here for Once fans that are going to comic con.
tumblr_nq8xinGOTd1tp9tvoo1_500.jpg

thanks for sharing! I'm not going to comic con, but that is so cute!! I hope they do more OUAT characters =D

Didn't Disney release a D23 Frozen set at the last expo that had the exact same dolls (same outfits, etc.) released individually later in the stores? Was there anything different from the expo edition and the store versions? I would really regret paying that much money and then come to find the same dolls are released later in the stores. And from what I understand, the dolls on eBay didn't even have a COA (it was blank)--- they were display dolls, right?

Yes there was. They were identical to the dolls released at the Disney Store later that year, and were even in the same style of packaging. I believe Disney only made a certain amount for the expo, but they didn't have a number or a certificate or anything like that.

thanks for sharing! I'm not going to comic con, but that is so cute!! I hope they do more OUAT characters =D

You're welcome! And there are other ONCE POP figures in the works! They were revealed a few months ago in some Funko concept art. This Regina is pretty similar to the mass produced one they are coming out with, except she is in a different dress that is sparkly and her hair is slightly different.

once-upon-a-time-pop-vinyl.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't Disney release a D23 Frozen set at the last expo that had the exact same dolls (same outfits, etc.) released individually later in the stores? Was there anything different from the expo edition and the store versions? I would really regret paying that much money and then come to find the same dolls are released later in the stores. And from what I understand, the dolls on eBay didn't even have a COA (it was blank)--- they were display dolls, right?

You are right, I bought this set on the DisneyStore.com, it was exactly the same without the D23 sticker. I do not remember if it was release in Europe, though.
I assume you are talking to this set (on the bottom of the shelf), right ?
P1080980_zpsd78a27d9.jpg

You are right, I bought this set on the DisneyStore.com, it was exactly the same without the D23 sticker. I do not remember if it was release in Europe, though.
I assume you are talking to this set (on the bottom of the shelf), right ?

Well, yes I thought it was something like that. I didn't go to the last expo myself, I just remember reading something about the Frozen set and seeing photos. I thought it looked very similar to what was released in stores later.

By the way, where did you get the little screen with the rosemaling that is in the photo? It is so cute.

The screen is from the set deluxe of classic doll with Anna and Elsa in coronation costumes ^^

I am not going to the D23 expo (unless someone give me an airplane ticket + location to sleep + ticket to the expo), but I think we could see in the future a line of OUAT dolls. At least, I hope so ^^

Yes there was. They were identical to the dolls released at the Disney Store later that year, and were even in the same style of packaging. I believe Disney only made a certain amount for the expo, but they didn't have a number or a certificate or anything like that.

You're welcome! And there are other ONCE POP figures in the works! They were revealed a few months ago in some Funko concept art. This Regina is pretty similar to the mass produced one they are coming out with, except she is in a different dress that is sparkly and her hair is slightly different.

once-upon-a-time-pop-vinyl.jpg

Aw, how cool!! I feel so behind/lost when it comes to upcoming merch news lately :doh: :lol: Thanks so much though- I love that they are doing a whole series for them and the concept art looks awesome!! Watching Once has been a roller coaster, but overall I still love the series :D

Yes DS.com did release the Frozen dolls but the one's at D23 were not limited edition. The dolls on ebay, although it had a blank COA, did have a COA to show that it was a limited edition of 300 (well, obviously more since there are display dolls but nonetheless, limited edition).

If OUAT dolls were released by DS in the future, I would expect them to be of a different type than the current D23 limited edition exclusive ones. Variations on the fabric, etc. Because can you imagine the outrage if Disney were to release D23 exclusive limited edition dolls and charge a hefty price (I wouldn't be surprised if they were at least $100 for the two-pack), only to release them as open edition without any significant changes?

Maybe DS would release the Storybrooke counterparts (Mary Margaret and Regina in "street" clothes, rather than in Enchanted Forest clothes)

Does anyone want to see them in street clothes? That sort of would make sense for Emma but I'd still prefer to see even her in a fairytale dress.
I was thinking we'd see Snow in her Enchanted Forest hunting outfit if nothing else.
And Regina in a different fairytale dress.
Of course Hook should look dapper and like a captain. I am a little worried what Rumple would look like.
But looking at the funko pops, I think the dolls would probably be similar to those. Just sayin'.

You're welcome! As for the release dates, I have no idea. I will gladly post here if I find out a release date anytime soon though!

Last edited:
I found out on one of the Disney LE Dolls tumblr pages that the estimated release date for the ONCE POPs is scheduled for around November. So excited! Hoping we hear more information about the Once Upon a Time Disney Store dolls at D23 too if they are going to make a line of them.

So they've just announced the release of the OUAT dolls -- 300 LE at 129.95. And Ginnifer Goodwin and Lana Parrilla will be available to sign the dolls for those lucky enough to get them! I am seriously kind of bummed about this because I feel like I won't have a chance in hell to get these dolls.

Also, there are around 300 Sorcerer's Packages so I don't even know if there will be any left for regular ticket goers at all. Someone has already posted a link on the D23 page showing that one of the Sorcerer's is already doing pre sells on eBay of all the exclusive merchandise they're getting at the expo. It is just disgusting.

Last edited:
I can't even start to imagine how high the prices of theses doll will be with the actresses 's autograh on it. It 's going to be crazy.

That bit about getting the dolls signed is really cool! Man I hate not being able to go to D23. I just hope that over half of the stock doesn't go to scalpers. If people who have sorcerers tickets are already putting merch up on eBay, then I can only imagine the aftermath of the convention itself...sigh...lets hope they at least announce mass release versions of the dolls.

lets hope they at least announce mass release versions of the dolls.

Yeah, I was consoling myself before by saying maybe they'll release the dolls in stores later, but now that you can get them signed, I desperately want these now. I've been following this show since the beginning and I love Lana Parrilla as the Queen. At least maybe I'll get to see the OUAT panel.

Has anyone here been to d23 for the doll releases? I'm considering going if i can get off work, but wondering how insane the lines are going to be.

Yeah, I was consoling myself before by saying maybe they'll release the dolls in stores later, but now that you can get them signed, I desperately want these now. I've been following this show since the beginning and I love Lana Parrilla as the Queen. At least maybe I'll get to see the OUAT panel.

I totally get what you mean. I have been following the show since it started too, so if I had the opportunity to get the dolls and get them signed, I would probably be freaking out. Even if the demand for them is going to be high, I hope you can get them!

I totally get what you mean. I have been following the show since it started too, so if I had the opportunity to get the dolls and get them signed, I would probably be freaking out. Even if the demand for them is going to be high, I hope you can get them!

Thanks! :)

Has anyone here been to d23 for the doll releases? I'm considering going if i can get off work, but wondering how insane the lines are going to be.

This will be my first time, but I've heard that the lines to get in the stores for anything are crazy. Even worse than the lines for the panels. My question is do they release everything the first day or do they spread the merchandise releases throughout the weekend? I don't want to wait in lines for hours on Friday only to find that they're not releasing the dolls until Saturday, for instance.

This will be my first time, but I've heard that the lines to get in the stores for anything are crazy. Even worse than the lines for the panels. My question is do they release everything the first day or do they spread the merchandise releases throughout the weekend? I don't want to wait in lines for hours on Friday only to find that they're not releasing the dolls until Saturday, for instance.

Typically they spread them out on various days. But the Gold Snow White D23 exclusive was on all 3 days, so only a limited number were sold each day.

That bit about getting the dolls signed is really cool! Man I hate not being able to go to D23. I just hope that over half of the stock doesn't go to scalpers. If people who have sorcerers tickets are already putting merch up on eBay, then I can only imagine the aftermath of the convention itself...sigh...lets hope they at least announce mass release versions of the dolls.

The sorcerers paid $2000 for their tickets so I'm sure they want to try to recoup some of that cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back