• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Over the years....and now I feel like a pin trader

ZAPPED! Over the years....and now I feel like a pin trader

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Over the years I have traded with some great people here and I have recieved great zaps and wonderful pins. I have been touched by letters and drawings and just the overall kindness of others in this crazy hobby of ours. I remember my first zap from TiggerMickey..Judy years ago and more recent chocolate and grails from Holly and Karl (along with some very nice Goofys and words of encouragement. I have been lucky enough to be included on Zagales 52 weeks of zapping and have had great bids on my auctions. I have traded with David for some great pins in trade for Japan sweets. I've absolutely been shocked by the Wax family and their genorosity. So many people who I haven't mentioned here, but believe me I haven't forgotten. I owe each of you a hug, a handshake, a true showing of my grattitude with a truly heartfelt thank you.

And then comes today....today I recieved the largest box I have ever recieved from a fellow pin trader....now before I tell you who it was from and what was in it let me give you a little background.

I am a pin trader....but I have never felt like a TRUE pintrader....I mean I have one book of pins...I have never been to an event or DSF or PTN...I haven't even met anyone on here in person yet. I have seen videos of events and see the amount of pins people have....suitcases and suitcases full. I will never get to that level being so far away. in fact I have to say I'm a bit scared to even go to an event as I may get laughed out the door.

BUT today I recieved the MOST beautiful pin bag ever and now when I get to go to an event or PTN or D23 Japan this year....that bag will be with me and I will carry it with pride. When I opened the box and saw it I cried...tears of happiness and was overwhelmed at how great it turned out.

So Thank you Kristen...Disneycrazee...It's beyond what I imagined it would be....and I have some great pins to put in it. Thank you for the chance to own one of these...thank you for my daughters badges...thank you for the auction pins and all the extras.

Thank you to this wonderful hobby and all the friends I have made over the years. Now just look for me in Dec. and let's make a trade...even if it's a small one.

Last edited:
Congrats, and as we have spoken before in the past if you ever need any Goofy pins from DSF, GSF, or DLR let me know. I would be glad to pick up for you.

Disneycrazee is the best artist in the world, her work is insane and anyone of us who owns any piece of her artwork knows that her art is priceless. I am always in shock when I see how detailed her artwork, it's flawless!

Kristin is an amazing talent. I am lucky enough to have one of her bags and I doubt it will ever see a park. It means too much to me.

love that bag---i have seen a bunch of her "stuff" girl's got talent. So you say you are coming in dec! maybe i will see you -im flying in from NJ the 4-9th!

Back