• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Rapunzel Reveal/Conceal Raffle at WonderCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics Rapunzel Reveal/Conceal Raffle at WonderCon!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ahhhh
You guys, look!
Wondercon is apparently hosting a Pinpics pannel, and they are raffling off R/C Rapunzel, AND the Marquee. You don't have to attend the con to get the R/C Rapunzel, from what I understand, but you DO need to be there for the Marquee. I thought I would share here before the spots all ran out!

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/wondercon-raffle

Good luck everyone! <3 I know this is a grail for many, MANY people!

200 Spots Available $10 per piece. There ARE consolation prizes (At least this is what I'm gathering lol)
Numbers ALREADY REQUESTED by members here (not necessarily taken by them, outside sources may have gotten there first, awaiting confirmation e-mails from Anthony).

Numbers Requested, Confirmed, and Paid for:
10, 16, 22, 29, 86

edit: pinpics has now added additional costs for domestic and international shipping. They also have their own running list so please check there for available numbers!

Last edited:
There are only 200 spots, so if you are wanting to enter, e-mail Anthony as soon as possible! Perhaps we should list what numbers we have already taken here, so no members waste time requesting the same ones over and over? My heart is pounding lol

I feel like pascal from tangled ever after, lol

on a mission:
578359_10151307283577985_600058535_n.jpg

What?! So close:
vlcsnap-2012-04-02-22h55m44s36.png

Oh and you don't get any pins if you don't win the R/C, right? Yeah.... My mom would not let me enter... :banghead:

Someone just sell me one for 2K.

This. Is there a limit to the number of spots one can buy because if you could, why not just buy pretty much all the ones left and nearly guarantee yourself the pin o_O? I would love to enter, but with no consolation prizes and each spot having .05% of winning, whoever wins BETTER not be a shark >_< Oh god...this is dangerous haha

On a side note, MILK MY DUDS ITS A RAPUNZEL R/C!!

Last edited:
sure we are 16 and 86 lol 16 is special 86 was eyes closed situation

i know! even if i dont win its a great chance!i cannot spend 2k on a pin. thats enough to fly and meet some of you guys ( and id much rather do that! :3)

I wonder if the pinpics people know that it's illegal to have a raffle in the State of CA without everyone receiving something for their funds?!

And ugh, Sunday is their panel? :p

Last edited:

Certain exemptions apply of course. That's why (at least in CA), there are various charitable organizations who sell $150 tickets to try to win a car or a house....

See:
California Penal Code Section 320.5, adopted pursuant to a constitutional
amendment approved by voters in 2000, permits qualified charities to conduct
raffles. The text of that law is as follows:

(a) Nothing in this chapter applies to any raffle conducted by an eligible
organization as defined in subdivision (c) for the purpose of directly
supporting beneficial or charitable purposes or financially supporting another
private, nonprofit, eligible organization that performs beneficial or charitable
purposes if the raffle is conducted in accordance with this section.

(c) For purposes of this section, "eligible organization" means a private,
nonprofit organization that has been qualified to conduct business in California
for at least one year prior to conducting a raffle and is exempt from taxation
pursuant to Sections 23701a, 23701b, 23701d, 23701e, 23701f, 23701g, 23701k,
23701l, 23701t, or 23701w of the Revenue and Taxation Code.

So, I inquired as to whether there are consolation prizes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back