• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, dug went super fast, people were lining up at 5 this morning! Hopefully happy can last a couple days.

I really hope so, they've been flipping so fast these days it's burning a hole in my wallet. I'm just lucky to be an East Coast trader with a friend in SoCal otherwise I'd be SOL

Wowzers! I'm glad I decided to stop by yesterday on my way home. I didn't have access to the internet, so I decided to just drop in and see if it had changed from Bongo. I missed Peter Pan by just a bit, but glad I got Dug!

I'm guessing it's not normal for a LE500 to flip so fast, but then again it *is* Dug...

I was thinking to myself what pin could follow up to Dug. Those were some big shoes to fill and I think Happy is holding his own now. I'm glad to have seen Dug as a LE500.

Last edited:
I'm excited!!! Three PTDs in a row I need for my collection. This gives me a fun mission on Sunday. Now I'm actually looking forward to disneyland on Sunday just so I can see if I can get all three PTDs this weekend. :)

now with happy here only one dwarf away from the complete set!!!! Come on sleepy!

Wife & I are going tomorrow, (she doesnt like miss piggy) I told her, i would be willing to bet, she filps today or tonight, with the Bears Release and Movie showings. If not, might have one available for trade or sale lol

Yep, Mickey's Masterpiece.

photo-3-6.jpg

(Photo found on Google Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back