• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Surprise release for Earth Day:
10250343_738033212914784_1235415053567660368_n.jpg

Pins currently available for sale in the store:
The Muppet Most Wanted Passport pins (all 5)
The 4 Jessica academy awards surprise pins
Abu Pumpkin Popper
Piglet Pumpkin Popper

Open edition 'core pins':
Russell with popcorn (with DSSH backing card/stamp)
Hooray for Hollywood Jessica (with DSSH backing card/stamp)
Jack Skellington with Clapboard (with DSSH logo on clapper instead of DSF, but looks like PD78774 otherwise)
Happy Birthday Mickey
Director Kermit

If you want any of these, let me know. I can pick them up for cost + shipping.

Rik
Interested in the earth day pin if possible. Thanks!

Hmm...well, good thing I like the vanilla ice cream then. At least they still let us change toppings, the caramel is too sweet after a few bites.

Just to note, new / old rules instated / reinstated with is no changing ice cream flavor. Only toppings can be changed. Or you pay extra. Inferior product for more 30% more money than 7 months ago. Nice.
Getting pins you can immediately sell for more than you paid for them, plus an ice cream, and you still have something to complain about? Nice.

Vanellope changed to Strombolli from Pinocchio I'm hearing (not sure if it was posted). She went fast which isn't shocking. She's only LE300 and this is a really nice Vanellope >_< Yes, it's sad that we've had 3 Vanellopes now before even 1 Ralph, Calhoun, Sour Bill, or many of the other racers, but I do like this art :D

Fell asleep before posting this last night. I got there 10 minutes before close. PTD was still Strombolli, and there were, surprisingly, a few Earth Day pins left.

I know this is far fetched, but if anyone got an extra Vanellope, I would love an opportunity to buy it from you at a reasonable price. Thx!

Ahhh I am obsessed with the Maleficent pins! If anyone is doing a presale PLEASE please let me know!

I'm certainly going with 5 people, so hopefully I can get more than 2 sets, if so I would pre-trade a set, only looking for
2 tickets with pin to the premiere night of the melifacent movie at El Capitan theatre.....Or if anyone is selling their extra ticket, I'd be interested in buying the tickets at reasonable price......
I'm also going to try to get the villain stain glass available next weekend....also pre-trading a set.........

Last edited:
I love the look of the villains set. I might have to go out for this one (in hopes that they do a surprise of Scar, at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back